I am so mad at CMA I have ebayed all night...lol

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I know its much easier said than done, but do try to have faith that she will eventually get what's due.

DammitJanet

Im gonna have to put my debit card on ice now...lol. I have now outfitted the new baby for 0-3 and 3-6..lmao

Now watch the ultrasound be wrong.

DammitJanet

Lisa...have you seen these new (or not so new) blankets for swaddling babies? I bought three of them for Mandy. I didnt get any of them on Ebay because they were higher on there than on regular sites. Check out Amazon and see what I mean. Try Swaddleme for an example.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ha! D@mn. What will they think of next. lol

Swaddling with a receiving blanket is easy once you get the hang of it. I'll pass the link on to Nichole though. Her apartment is very drafty.

I like the blanket sleeper thingies Nichole had for Aubrey (and passed on to brandon and connor so she now has them back again lol) mother in law called them sweet pea sleepers.....blanket sleeper with no legs. I had them for mine as babies and LOVED them. But Nichole's were a bit different........the top was shaped sort of like a vest instead of having the sleeves so she could put them over Aubrey's clothes if it was chilly in the house without fear of her getting over heated. Expensive buggers though.

DammitJanet

What I like about these is that they are velcro so that the baby cant work its arms out and in one of them, I think the HAZO or ALZO or some such name (I bought one...lol) they have actual velcro arm straps inside the blanket almost like a straight jacket and the blanket is big enough for say a 15 to 18 pound baby. Plus all the zippers and such to get to the lower half...lol.

Reading that sounds strange I know...straight jackets on a baby. Hmmm...maybe thinking of future difficult child's!

Mattsmom277

Is there anything more enjoyable than picking out baby clothes and accessories? I have to say although I'm content to wait until Matt is much older to become a father, I'm going to look forward to playing doting grandma and finally being able to pick out neat baby things again. I melt in the mall when I pass the baby supplies isles. I miss the Johnson and Johnson product scents that just ooze the scent of fresh washed babies. I have envy Janet!

DammitJanet

I do have to admit I have missed the itty bitty things. Keyana just grew up so fast! I swear I blinked and she was grown.

I dont know if anyone watches America's got Talent but there was this little kids act called Adrian or Arean or something like that but it was 3 little girls who sang and one of them had long curly dark blond hair. I swear she looks so much like I expect Keyana will look when she comes back home at 7. I yelled at Tony to come look and tell me who she looked like and he did a double take and said wow...that could be Keyana's big sister!

DammitJanet

Yes! The little one that does the lead singing. She is absolutely adorable isnt she? I think that is just about what Keyana is going to look like at about 7 or 8. Probably talk about that way too...lol. She has that same squeaky voice. I hope she can sing that well. Keyana sings constantly. Thats one thing we miss. We drive around in the car and songs come on the radio and we turn them up and its like Sigh...Keyana's songs. She loved Taylor Swift and the new one by Scotty.

Steely

I am sorry all of this cr@p is going on with your family. Hugs are going out to in abundance. PS.....What does CMA stand for?