i am soo excited :)

Jena

hi

so i am totally excited i was with difficult child at park today with my friend and her daughter and i got a call from a friend with whom ihave not seen in 5 years that she is suddenly in town :)

I haven't seen her in forever, along with a few other people. They were my close friends following my divorce wow did we all have way way too much fun together. If it wasn't for them my divorce would of been so much harder.

so she called and said i'm in the bar, there was a bar/grill we all used to go to together.....they wanted me to drive out tongiht but it's my movie/pizza difficult child night, our friday routine. but wow did i want to just go and run lol.

so tomorrow night i get to go meet up with them i'm so excited i haven't seen them in so long it was like another lifetime ago back in my crazy mama days when difficult child went with dad we would go out on friday night late and i wouldn't return till sunday morning when i'd clean, go food shopping and be back in mommy mode by the time difficult child's got home. i cannot wait i feel like a little kid i haven't been out to play in soo soo long.

we used to have so much fun togehter we went dancing and drinking and it was just the best time it truly was. that was during the time i divorced my ex, went through court battle and custody battle and had two jobs to support kids. but wow those weekends were wild. just the thought of going back to that old place in time, where we used to dance till 3 a.m. (i also bartended there part time) makes me smile.

it was undoubtebly one of the best times of my adult life. it couldn't of come at a better time, i was just sitting here today realizing how jen needs to truly start finding her own way, i'm always sooo consumed with difficult child and boyfriend and financial pressures.

anyway so i had to share that. i'm quite sure im going to be hurting sunday, i already lined up older difficult child to babysit.

:)

Andy

Have fun! I also admire your committement to difficult child. I would have been selfish and asked if my difficult child would mind postponing.

Jena

oh please don't admire me........ she would never of let me go. lol. i gave her days' notice now and i'll have to bring it up a few times tomorrow during the day and make sure everything is lined up perfectly to avoid a major meltdown. cause mom's getting out tomorrow night.........