I am the Soup Queen -- hear me slurp!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I don't know what's gotten into me, but I'm on my third soup recipe in the last month.

Last week I made turkey vegetable noodle from Thursday's carcass. difficult child 1 and I ate most of it. He really liked it!

Last night I made Mushroom Barley soup from a recipe I got years ago from the Moosewood cookbook. No one else in the family likes it so MORE for MEEEEEE!

Next week I'm making the Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden's Italian sausage/potato/kale) soup for my LNO holiday potluck party.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3 just made the sausage/kale soup and has a thread about it. Is yours the same recipe?

Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I made chili last night and it was :holymoly::scared::surprise: HOT!
But I couldn't stop eating it, it was so good. It was a cooking light recipe that I feel in love with a few years ago.
I use a HOT Turkey Sausage and ground turkey in it.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Ooooh! I just read your Sausage and Kale Soup thread and have never had it but it sounds awesome!!!
If you get a chance please PM it to me!
I LOVE soup...
I am getting the girls hooked on soup. N&K are now fond of Broccoli and Cheese soup.

I love the Moosewood Soups

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Suz, yes it was "my" recipe (found it online) -- want it?

TM, that sounds good -- difficult child 1 likes minestrone, care to share the recipe?

The post office delivers! Shall I mail you the RECIPE? ;)

Toto, my husband would probably like that -- he likes hot stuff (like me :raspberry:).

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
You bet I'd like the recipe.

I'm home, eating my white chicken chili. I make huge tubs of it, then freeze it in single servings. It's fabulous, if i do say so myself. :)

Suz

witzend

Just did Rachael Ray's Vegetable Soup with Dumplings. Soooo simple and yummy!

Definitely going to try the sausage and kale!