I am the Soup Queen -- hear me slurp!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, Dec 4, 2009.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I don't know what's gotten into me, but I'm on my third soup recipe in the last month.

Last week I made turkey vegetable noodle from Thursday's carcass. difficult child 1 and I ate most of it. He really liked it!

Last night I made Mushroom Barley soup from a recipe I got years ago from the Moosewood cookbook. No one else in the family likes it so MORE for MEEEEEE!

Next week I'm making the Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden's Italian sausage/potato/kale) soup for my LNO holiday potluck party.
  2. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Better than......

Pot licker.
  3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Which rhymes with pot sticker... Yummmmm!
  4. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

D3 just made the sausage/kale soup and has a thread about it. Is yours the same recipe?

5. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I made a crockpot minestrone today. Yum!
  6. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Do you deliver? Can I give you my address?
  7. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

I made chili last night and it was :holymoly::scared::surprise: HOT!
    But I couldn't stop eating it, it was so good. It was a cooking light recipe that I feel in love with a few years ago.
    I use a HOT Turkey Sausage and ground turkey in it.
  8. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Ooooh! I just read your Sausage and Kale Soup thread and have never had it but it sounds awesome!!!
    If you get a chance please PM it to me!
    I LOVE soup...
    I am getting the girls hooked on soup. N&K are now fond of Broccoli and Cheese soup.

I love the Moosewood Soups
  9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Suz, yes it was "my" recipe (found it online) -- want it?

TM, that sounds good -- difficult child 1 likes minestrone, care to share the recipe?

The post office delivers! Shall I mail you the RECIPE? ;)

Toto, my husband would probably like that -- he likes hot stuff (like me :raspberry:).
  10. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

You bet I'd like the recipe.

I'm home, eating my white chicken chili. I make huge tubs of it, then freeze it in single servings. It's fabulous, if i do say so myself. :)

11. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

12. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Just did Rachael Ray's Vegetable Soup with Dumplings. Soooo simple and yummy!

Definitely going to try the sausage and kale!