I am very sad today.

SaraT

I haven't been on in a week or so due to sick furperson. Well, the cancer in his leg got to the point that the pain medications were not working.

We had to take him to be put down this morning. Needless to say I am not doing well today. I know he is in a better place and out of pain, but it is just sooo hard to say goodbye.:missyou::sad:

Goodbye Buddy.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, Sara I am so very very sorry. Our furbabies mean so much to us and we love them so. I am sure he will be very missed.

Many (((hugs))) to you. It is always so painful to lose someone you love.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sara,

Your furperson is missing you too. I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know that he'll never hurt again. His job now will be becoming your guardian angel. My deepest sympathy for your hurting heart and hugs.

Star

klmno

I really sorry you had to go thru this. And, are still going thru it. (((HUGS)))

It is so hard when we lose our "best and most loyal friends"...

Lothlorien

Sending hugs. Having to do something like that has got to be one of the most incredibly sad experiences to have to live through. I'm sorry.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm so sorry for your hurt today. Losing a fuzzbutt is so very hard.

Sending many, many hugs.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sara, I know this is hard to do. I don't look forward to the time I will have to do what's right for my pup and not what's right for me. :sorry: You are an unselfish mom and gave him a life that was full of love.
Many hugs. My puppies send their condolences also.

Sara,

I am crying with you. I hope you feel me giving you hugs, because I am. I am so sorry. Our furbabies ARE our babies.

You will never find a more caring, animal-loving group of people than right here...

tinamarie1

(((( hugs )))) I am so sorry sweetie. I know your heart must really be hurting. I had to put our beloved dog to sleep a few years ago and it was really difficult. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

mom_in_training

I am so sorry, I recently had to do the same with my lil dog that was 16 years old. It is heartwrenching to have to go through. Sending hugs.