I bet you guys are just thrilled I'm on steroids

F

flutterbee

I'm a regular chatty Cathy! Can't stop! I have so many good ideas and I'm so excited about...well...EVERYTHING! It's just going VROOOM.....VROOOM....VROOOM... in my head!

My kids have taken to spending A LOT of time in their rooms!! :rofl:

The pain in my neck and shoulders is soooo much better, though. Now, if it would only work on my back and hips!

Thanks for hanging in there with me! Once I'm done with this round, I'll fade back into the background, I'm sure. I'm a wall-flower by nature.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad it's working for you. Like witz said watch for side effects.

Now, as to all your exess energy.......

You could always come and clean my house. :smile: :wink:

F

flutterbee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daisylover</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You could always come and clean my house. </div></div>

You know, I could! I love to clean! Honest. Especially other people's houses. A touch of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), I guess!

Just have some m&m's for me. Christmas colors. :smile:

F

flutterbee

Brag, brag, brag....

Well, I have TWO bags. They were on sale at Kroger. 2/$5. So...pfffffftttt!

:rofl:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Heather,

Glad to hear that you're having positive results from the steroids. Be sure to watch your calcium levels - steroids just sap them from a woman's system.

I'll be crossing all body parts that treatment continues to be positive for you.

nvts

Great news! I'm so glad to hear that they're working!

Now you have something to "puuuump yoooou uuuuppp" for the holidays!

Beth

:xmasdancers:

tinamarie1

You are super woman now!! You can do anything!! Just don't try to play baseball, k? I think I heard some bad things on the news recently about steriods and baseball..tee hee.
yes santa, i am naughty afterall :santa:

F

flutterbee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Suz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"...I'll have what she's having..." :wink:

Suz </div></div>

:rofl:

F

flutterbee

Well, I crashed today and not feeling so up at all. Quite the opposite in fact. Feeling all teary and sad and overwhelmed and alone. I know it's the steroids and am trying to distract myself....

Then I took the dog out to go potty and she pulled on the leash while I was standing on the ice by the back door and came down and cracked my knee hard. She felt so bad. Came over and gave me kisses which is something she doesn't do.

Ugh. I hate steroids.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh I am sorry... I was ready for you to sing "A whole new world".... both parts!!!
I was hoping you would feel good for awhile, :frown:

I hope you didn't hurt your knee bad!!! Take it easy if you can...

One step forward....

Hang in there girl. Your time is due!!!