I cannot post

Scent of Cedar *

I cannot post here. I responded to Freakchick39 and my post was refused. I had to re-register yesterday. Could not access my old self. Help?

Scent of Cedar *

Oh, I figured it out. I had posted a link to NAMI for Freakchick. I took that out and it posted. Cannot post links until you have posted 11 times. Because of my new status, I could not post the link.

All is well.

Cedar

Nomad

Staff member
I'm having troubles posting too. And when I registered,it seem to slightly change my board name. So, this is sort of a test.

Oh, I figured it out. I had posted a link to NAMI for Freakchick. I took that out and it posted. Cannot post links until you have posted 11 times. Because of my new status, I could not post the link.

All is well.

Cedar

helpangel

Nomatic it got your signature up so your ahead of 90% of the board have patience it's better they headed off the hackers then made a smooth transition, so my advise is give it a little time. And thank you to site moderators for looking out for us. God bless you conduct disorders site for a place for us parents to land. (don't know how I would have made it this far without you all)
Nancy

Nomad

Staff member
Nomatic it got your signature up so your ahead of 90% of the board have patience it's better they headed off the hackers then made a smooth transition, so my advise is give it a little time. And thank you to site moderators for looking out for us. God bless you conduct disorders site for a place for us parents to land. (don't know how I would have made it this far without you all)
Nancy
Thank you for your reply. When the screen first comes up, it is my regular name. Then when I click to the new format,as it seems to instruct me to, I have a new name ... Ending is different. I hope this isn't someone else's name.
I also had to get a new password and my info. On the bottom is gone. All ok for me, just don't know if this is normal with the change.

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
Members that had registered accounts with more than 1 username to the same email address were assigned the earliest username that was registered. This same thing happened to me too.

Start a private conversation with me to restore your username if it was changed due to the software conversion.