I can't believe she's gone.

lovemysons

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Charlotte does sound like a truly wonderful person...can understand why you have the need to share her with us. Remember the bond you have still exists...Charlotte knows how much you've loved her.

Not long ago one of my Uncle's best friend died of cancer too. I told him "They are still alive...just not living "here' anymore". And of course they are always with us in our hearts and dear memories.

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))
LMS

trinityroyal

Jody, I am so very sorry for your loss. Many gentle hugs to you and your family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Trinity

nvts

Jody, I'm also very sorry for your loss...she sounds like a beautiful person...please keep in mind that quite often people that know that they're "winding down" don't want to be seen toward the end. They want to be remembered as the vivacious, vital and beautiful person that they were...so they ask that many not be notified. It's not about "dying with dignity" it's leaving a memory that they know will be cherished.

It sounds to me that God located one of his missing angels here on earth and simply called her home. Keep your eyes out for pennies from heaven before, during and after the funeral.

As for your daughter, one thing that you can do is have her write a note to your friend, tie it to a string on a helium balloon and release it. Our kids would send it believing they would get the note in heaven...it gave them closure without the trauma.

God bless you, your family and hers...

Beth