I can't find my list

KFld

I can't find my xmas card list!!! I wrote out most of them and then I ran out of stamps, so I mailed off the ones I had, bought more stamps, and now I can't find my list. I hope I didn't throw it away by accident!!!

I have looked everywhere that I could possibly have put it :frown:

I should have written them out and had them ready to stamp, but I didn't.

To any of you who don't receive a card from me this year, I apologize!! I know I can get the addresses off the cards that are coming, but I don't know who I sent them to already and who I didn't.

So again, if you don't receive a card it's not because I have forgotten you, I just can't fine my list!!

I will keep looking. Maybe it will just pop up out of nowhere.

KFld

I just looked, it's not there :frown:
I really have a feeling it threw it away by accident because my place isn't that big. There aren't many places it could be.

DammitJanet

Do you want me to scan mine and email it to you? Would that help? I havent mailed mine yet because Im waiting for the pics I am having made to come back from walmart. I should get them out tuesday. Im late as all get out this year but I have been so darned busy.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Gals-

I don't care if the list is mailed, but for 5 years I haven't emailed due to security and stuff. K I don't even have a list to send you I destroy it after I send the cards out....

Maybe Janet can send you a copy?

Sorry, not trying to be a prune - just looking out for safety.

KFld

I didn't even write them out in order, so I don't remember who I mailed them to already and who i didn't. I think at this point it's just safe for me to say Happy Holidays to everyone and if you didn't receive a card from me, it's because I lost my list :smile: and I'll be sure to be more careful next year.