I can't stand the waiting!

Andy

I am ready to go NOW!!! I can't stand that we can not really start tonight's plans until people are home from work! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa and I don't even truly like Halloween!

It is not the kids begging. They have not yet asked, "When can we start!" It is me being the impatient one.

This is why I wanted a pizza buffet that opens at 4:00. Now we have to waste time eating. Why do we have to eat? Oh how I wish there was no need to eat three times a day! What a waste of time!

Let me start! Let me start! Get home people! I have a large plan to meet tonight - I don't have time to wait. How are we going to get all our stops in?

Thanks for listening! I am just not good at waiting - can you tell?

I suppose it is easier for me to feel like this than have the kids nagging. I think I will go round them up and make sure they are ready. We are going to walk to the end of the road and make our way back. I promise it will be fun and I will not hurry them along. I will calm down once the plan is activated.

HAPPY TRiCK or TREATING EVERYONE!

donna723

I have a ton of little candy bars even though I usually only get a few kids and some years none at all! I always get the good stuff because I'll probably end up eating it myself ... yeah, like I really need THAT! But letting it go to waste would be 'sinful', right? Just trying to do the right thing here! :D

Jena

Your so funny!! lol

Did you guys have fun??? Did you eat pizza? or just candy? we ate alot of both and i feel very sick. :)

Andy

We had loads of fun! difficult child's friend J came home from school with us. Walked the neighborhood from 5:20 - 6:10. Ate at a pizza buffet. Stopped for cookie dough and Papa Murphy's either didn't give out this year or ran out. Picked up J's sister E. Stopped at a friend's house. Went to the mall, went to J and E's grandmother's and three others at her apartment. Went to another friend's house. Went around J and E's neighborhood (their mom took them so I walked with). Spent about 15 minutes doing a candy trade amongst the three kids. J said it was the most fun Halloween that he has had.

Last year difficult child was in the psychiatric hospital afraid that satan was out to get him and would attack him at midnight. I had our senior pastor visit him that night and I think between the two of us, we did convince difficult child that he was safe. This year was so totally different and much more normal! difficult child even enjoyed the Halloween spooks and haunts! YEAH!!!!

Jena

Ah I'm so glad to hear it went well. Yes, wow huge improvement from last year!! You did alot of running around. :)