B

bran155

Thank you all so very much for your support. Your wise words really do resinate (sp?). EVERYTHING you all have said makes so much sense.

Star: Your post is so sweet and brought me to tears. I think the same thing about God hating me or me doing something horrible in another life. I say that out loud at least 10 times a day!!! God, how we all suffer so much of the same pain. It is just so sad for all of us!!! I love the letter and dream idea!!! I have actually thought about writing letters in a notebook to my baby, sort of like a journal for myself. And then one day I would give it to her to read. And thanks for the smile.

Marg: As always you are so wise. Thank you for your advice and sharing your personal experiences with me. I know and believe that there isn't a damn thing I can do about this, it's just so hard to accept that, ya know? You are so right about everything you have said. I always knew in my heart what she was doing. It was easier to pretend it wasn't really happening as it used to be only a gut feeling but now that I actually know for sure it hurts like hell!!!

MWM: Thank you as well for sharing your personal experiences with me. I am so happy that your daughter is doing well now. I pray that she will continue on the right path. I hope that one day down the line I will be able to post a positive update on my daughter!

totoro, klmno and Steely: Thank you for your continued support.

House of Cards: Thank you for the prayers!

There have been more developments, very sad, I am creating a new thread if you are interested......

Much gratitude,

Shawna