I can't

Lothlorien

I'm not usually over here too much, but I probably should be. We have wrap services in place. Behavior Assistant, psychologist, case manager, starting a day program next week 3x per week, FSO....and on and on.

(excuse my keyboarding...my keyboard is just not responding properly today)

**** hit the fan again today. Called to have the psychiatric services come to the house to have her evaluation'd. I was told to do that by case manager. Mobile response will not come to the house because she's involved with all the wrap services. They tell me I have to call mobile response. Duh. Call 911 becaus she locked us out of the house. They are willing to take her to the same psychiatric services I called. husband talked me out of it, but is open to taking her later if needed.

Im drained. I'm done. There are days I just want her out of my house. Today is one of them. She just doesn't get it.

DDD

Sorry you are having a hard time, Loth. I can only imagine how disheartening it must be. Hugs. DDD

M

ML

Oh man, I'm very unhappy to hear this. I was hoping the reason you weren't here much was that things were going good. Big hugs xoxo

Jena

my heart goes out to you.... Loth i gotta tell you that mental health crisis team i was a part of for a period of time was the same b.s. we got the calls, the workers because mobile response wouldn't pick up or show up, case manager's couldn't be reached.

you don't have an 800 number or emergency number that these ppl gave you? it's absurd.

sending you hugs and positive thoughts.

do something nice for you tonight, even the smallest simplest thing can make a huge difference

hang in there!!

crazymama30

Hugs. I hope the services you have in place will help. I really cannot stand it when difficult child son has locked me out of the house, has not done it often, but it really pushes my buttons.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Loth,

After being locked out a few times by one tweedle or the other I've learned (in times of crisis/mania) to carry my keys & my cell phone on my person. I feel your fatigue & frustration, lady. Hope that Missy stabilizes soon. (((hugs)))

Lothlorien

She starts the day program today after school. If this doesn't pan out, next trip is Residential Treatment Center (RTC). Major issues all weekend. Ugh.

Steely

I have been there done that too many times. I am sending many hugs your way. I am with timer, I learned to always have my keys and cell phone with me. Sad but true. Many positive thoughts.