I could scream!!!!!!!!!!

tracy551

I am sooooo angry right now. I just talked with my sons caseworker and received a bit of news. Apparently last week, BEFORE difficult child CAME HOME the assistant principle was telling kids that he was coming home and they should stay away from him because he will only bring them down, and rumor has it some of these kids were going to skip school to see difficult child on Friday when he came home. First of all this principle is an :censored2:!!!! With a capital A!!! How dare he bring my sons name up to other students? He has not dealt with my child since January 2007. He is not the same kid he was then!! It is totally out of line for him to say stuff like this and basically "put the teachers on alert" difficult child got home Friday at 6:00pm way after school was out and doesn't even go to that school anymore. I'm so angry I could march inthat school and do God knows what!!!
Sorry I just needed to vent. :grrr: :grrr:

I would calm down. Try to leave your emotions out of it as much as possible.

Then, DO march into that school. He had no right whatsoever to utter your son's name in a negative light like that, and to other students? I'd have him fired.

He's an :censored2: alright. I am so sorry. Get your yelling out now, then go do it, warrior mom!

F

flutterbee

Actually, I would have an attorney send a cease and desist letter to the school and superintendent and school board. I wouldn't mess around with that at all. It's way, way, way out of line.

'Chelle

I agree with Heather. I would send letters to principal, school board and superintendent and request a public apology as well. Since his comments were made public, he should make a retraction and a public apology. He was totally out of line, and totally unfair to someone who may be trying to change and better his life. He should be trying to help your difficult child come home in a positive way, not try to hinder him and push him back where he started.

i have no advice because i have no control over my emotions right now but i will be praying for you, you're family, and that you make the right decisions for all involved :warrior:

susiestar

Roll With It
This is a major breach of any confidentiality, and just WAY WAY over the line. Get an attorney to protect your son.

And check in with the Special Education forum to see if they have any advice.

Hugs to both of you!!!

Susie