***I dare you...***

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I always figured it was a snort.....now I'm not so sure...and I'm laughing even louder!

Stella Johnson

difficult child is laying next to me watching Lost. I recorded it for her tonight while she was at bible study.
She was about half asleep until I clicked on the link. She jumped out of bed.:bigsmile: It scared her half to death.

Shame on you Suz!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Okay. That one seriously needed a warning label. I almost fell outta the chair. :rofl:

That was hillarious. Can't wait to show Nichole in the morning. ;)

susiestar

Roll With It
Jess and I were talking and I clicked on the link. She couldn't stop giggling. I closed it, and about 3 times as she talked with me I would randomly click on it - instant laugh every time!

Thanks! It is how we imagine our Gracie Lou Freebush laughing at us. Too much energy in it for capn Morgan. Even in a full-on game of chase he doesn't use that much energy. He goes real fast - for 10 feet. Then has to lay down and take a break. Then another 10 feet. So he couldn't laugh that hard.

But Gracie, OH YEAH, that is her laugh.

I am going to send the link to husband. He is in a meeting all day. Hmmm. Maybe not, don't want to get him in trouble.

Thanks Suz!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG - someone had turned (as a joke) the speakers up in my office full blast. So when I clicked the link - the first noise EVERYONE in my office heard was a PHART......then riotous laughter. Of course I work with the greatful dead so no one even bothered to get up and figure out why I was in my office pharting and laughing. Ugh.

THANKS Suz........:tongue:

(this is one of my favorite cheer up email sends)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I know. I've had this link for years in my bookmarks. When I need a good laugh I click on it...and I send it to friends when I know they could use a good laugh, too.

From the sounds of a lot of posts lately, I figured a lot of folks around here could use the giggle. :)

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
gigiggle giggle giggle.......
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
gigle, giggle, giggle........

OMG I'm still playing it. I think I shall put it on my desktop and the next person that asks me to do a MUNDANE task while I'm trying to get End of Month, ENd of QUarter, End of YEAR and 1099's and W2's completed plus daily invoices, and work??? Yup - I'm going to hit the catphart button.

Thanks Suz