I did it...Conquered my fears...Had a MRI thanks to advice from Slsh

Although I wish you weren't always in so much pain and didn't need it, I'm so happy you were finally able to get an MRI!! Let us know when you get the results. Thinking of you... Hugs... SFR

buddy

Well, maybe the order of the images is under different magnifications and angles so it is not the exact same thing from picture to picture. For now maybe ask your doctor (I always thought the place that did it had a radiologist go over it and write a report for the ordering doctor)....who is going to analyze it. I am sure they will find issues, but be careful about worrying too much, you dont need that stress added. I like the idea of sharing very little info for now since it will go to Schmucks ears. In addition to their greediness, if what you say is different from what the doctor's report says they could say mean things and doubt the credibility of it all.

I know what you mean about someone coming into your home. It is awkward. Took me a long time to even want Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) people to come and get Q but now I am used to it, they hang out etc. Just a strange feeling to think people can be judging etc. But I did home care and I never judged anyone, they go into the field because they know that people are struggling. It is what they do. I hope you can realize you deserve the help and take the chance to get it.