I did it!

trinityroyal

I think reading the Fall Check thread today was the inspiration I needed.

I managed to bundle the babies into their stroller and walk outside for an hour. Yay!

Haven't gotten to the pilates yet today, but there's still time.

I feel SO much better. Not just the exercise, but being out in the sunshine and fresh air. What a difference to my state of mind. I feel human again. Who knew that one hour could make such an overwhelming difference.

This is motivation to get my act together tomorrow and do it all over again.

Well...the screaming in harmony has begun. Time to go wrangle the tot-monsters.

Trinity

LittleDudesMom

I told you that it would make you feel better. It's how I got by the first few lonely months of being a new stay at home mom. Now I would give anything to have my babies back to stroll!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Trinity - hugs!

Sharon

maril

Good for you! I definitely get a boost when I walk. I love to get outside in the fresh air and get away for awhile. It does wonders.

Trinity,

Way To Go:D!!! There is nothing quite like fresh air and a change of scenery!!! I'm sure the twins enjoyed being outside too. Hopefully, all that fresh air wore them out and you had a bit of time to yourself when you returned home...

Feeling human again is a great thing!!! I hope the sun is shining where you are and you and the twins enjoy another long walk today!!!:D

Keep posting. This forum helps me too.

Thinking of you and the twins and wish I could join you on your walks... SFR

Star*

call 911........call 911
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

I can not imagine how much work just getting out the door is........(I'd be exhausted THERE) lol

YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK TRINI!!!!!

:jumphappy::its_all_good::musicdance::try2fly: I believe I can fly...........

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Yeah for you!! I walked for 15 minutes this morning and just as I felt like I would fall over, I got a big burst of energy and felt better. Love that feeling.

I miss strolling with the babies~

Yeah for you!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
I can just imagine how much you need that walk outside. Your life has got to be overwhelming at times. It's amazing that you do all this with husband and no other help.
Hope you get more moments of feeling that feeling with babies and without.

trinityroyal

Thanks Fran.

It's a strange thing, but with my Asperger's traits, help is often harder than no help. There are so many ritualized ways I handle my home and the babies...most people don't get it and explaining is a lot of work, generally more communication than I can handle.

It has to be the right sort of help from the right person. Aside from husband, only one or two close friends understand what makes me tick well enough to step into the fray without upsetting my apple cart.