I did it!!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

:smile:
    I did it!!!!!!!!! YEP!!!!!!

Six years ago I left my career as a store manager, in a company I had been at for ten years, to care for difficult child. It was SO hard to lose that part of myself.

As of late, I knew I had to get back into the career world, and let difficult child take more responsibility for himself.

So today, I landed a career with a co., as a call center manager! I had to take a bit of a pay cut from where I was before, but I was able to still stay in the field of my choice! I am pretty exicited!

:dance: YOOOHOOOO!

2. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-size: 23pt'> <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>Congratulations!!!!!</span></span></span>

I hope you have a wonderful time with your new job. :bravo: I am sure that they will promote you to the Big Kahuna in no time at all!!!

Susie :smile:

3. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

:thumbsup:<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #993399">CONGRATS!</span></span>

I am very proud of you. That is not to say that I had a doubt in my mind or anything. Way to go, warrior mom!!

4. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congratulations!!!!I'm thrilled for you!!!! :smile:

5. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">CONGRATULATIONS!</span></span>

It will do wonders for you. :dance:

6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

:bravo: :smile: :dance:

Congratulations!!!!

7. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Soooo happy for you!!!!

Beth

8. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congrats!

:cool-dog:

9. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

:bravo: good for you!

10. AllStressedOut

AllStressedOut New Member

Way to Go!!!! :bravo: I knew you could do it! :thumbsup: How exciting! :smile: :dance:When do you start?

11. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Congratulations!!!!</span> <span style="color: #33FF33"> </span>
    :dance: :smile: :smile:

12. nvts

nvts Active Member

Willow:
    <span style='font-size: 20pt'>
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    </span> :bravo: <span style="color: #33CC00"> </span>

(now, can you throw your good juju my way? we're both out of work, I'm looking desperately and can't make the bills this month!!!) :hypnosis:

13. KFld

KFld New Member

:bravo: :smile: :dance:

How awesome for you!!!!