I did ok

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mrscatinthehat, Feb 15, 2008.

1. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I got 16/20.
  3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I got a 90! They said I was a marketing "GENIUS"! Wow.

I will confess that I didn't have my sound on and one a few of them I guessed...I don't know what I was answering, but there it is. Jeesh
  4. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

I'm savvy. 16/20.
  5. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

16 out of 20. I am Savvy!
  6. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

20/20 I am a marketing Genius. Gimme a break! (Oh that's kitkat bar) :love-very:
  7. nvts

nvts Active Member

Star, you and I have WAAAAAY to much time on our hands! 20/20 (now if only my eyesight were that good!!!).

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Nope, nope, nah, nope.....Beth ---I seriously gave this thought at lunch time.

Because I thought - OH dear -DO I have that much time on my hands???? And I really don't....so what I am thinking _instead.....(and it sounds a lot nicer)

Is....I'm meticulous - and my attention to detail is on high alert. I am highly organized. So maybe in the file folder in our brains - for people who deal with numbers, colors, figures - dumb junk just sticks.

I am a mean Trivial pursuit player too - no one will play that game with DF and I - we never loose and we know so much trivia - if you took it out I'd really be smart or have room to get smarter.

Make sense? That would be anyone scoring over 10 (or 50%)

And if you didn't score above 10 - then I think you are probably so busy battling difficult child issues that you do not give a flying, hairy monkey in a pillbox hat about what the little white dough boy's name is.
  9. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Some of them I just guessed.
  10. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member