I did ok

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I got a 90! They said I was a marketing "GENIUS"! Wow.

I will confess that I didn't have my sound on and one a few of them I guessed...I don't know what I was answering, but there it is. Jeesh

nvts

Star, you and I have WAAAAAY to much time on our hands! 20/20 (now if only my eyesight were that good!!!).

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nope, nope, nah, nope.....Beth ---I seriously gave this thought at lunch time.

Because I thought - OH dear -DO I have that much time on my hands???? And I really don't....so what I am thinking _instead.....(and it sounds a lot nicer)

Is....I'm meticulous - and my attention to detail is on high alert. I am highly organized. So maybe in the file folder in our brains - for people who deal with numbers, colors, figures - dumb junk just sticks.

I am a mean Trivial pursuit player too - no one will play that game with DF and I - we never loose and we know so much trivia - if you took it out I'd really be smart or have room to get smarter.

Make sense? That would be anyone scoring over 10 (or 50%)

And if you didn't score above 10 - then I think you are probably so busy battling difficult child issues that you do not give a flying, hairy monkey in a pillbox hat about what the little white dough boy's name is.