I Dit it Almost ALL Myself!

susiestar

Roll With It
husband got a handheld shower thingy for me for Christmas. I have been waiting for him to install it because he said he wanted to. I got tired of waiting and didn't fele like asking (begging or nagging, Know what I mean??)

So I got the pieces, looked at the instructions, and assembled it myself!! I like plumbing, always have, but in the last couple of years have been able to do very little on my own of even daily things, even less of home improvement things.

I did have to ask husband to tighten it because my hands don't work anymore, but that was all. I even got the old showerhead off with-o help!!!

I am just excited over this. I know it is little and maybe silly, but it made me feel good and like I accomplished something!!!!!

Now I can rinse my hair again - with the other fixed showerhead it is super hard to rinse all of my very long thick hair!!!

H

HaoZi

I did that last month, it's sooo much easier to get little miss shampoo-is-chemical-warfare clean now! I felt pretty accomplished, too, since it's definitely NOT my area of expertise. Way To Go Susie!

klmno

LOL! Good for you- and enjoy! I love those and they are great if you have a dog you bathe in the tub.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sweet!!!

Every apartment I have lived in had a handheld installed soon after I moved in. I have enough hair, too, that getting it clean is a huge pain otherwise.

Way To Go!

AHHUM

Way To Go -

FYI - Have found the best way to get husband to do something without nagging is to ask him how much does he think it will cost to bring in a professional to do such and such, the chore will usually be done before I get home from work, hahahahaha.

LittleDudesMom

Susie, after bonehead and I separated, a new massage showered was the first thing I did on my own! With him being a contractor, he did everything. I will never forget the feeling of accomplishment and pride when I stepped back, turned on the water, and saw that it worked! Good for you!

Sharon

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've had a handheld since husband and I rented an apartment that had zero water pressure coming out the shower head. After that I was hooked, never been without one since. Otherwise washing my super long thick hair would be a nitemare.

YAY!! Way To Go!