I do believe another car has been blown.

Jena

i have absolutely no clue about your car situation yet saw you post and wanted to answer. lol. ummm i dunno. sorry about 1 of your 3 cars?!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
husband may pass tonight - I'll keep you posted on the arrangements for him, as well as my subsequent arrest.

The car is in the fence row.

Jena

ok im sooo trying to piece this together. husband totalled the car, your going to kill him and it's in the fence right now?

susiestar

Roll With It
Jen, her husband REFUSES to do ANYTHING to take care of a car. Not even the simplest things are done to his cars because he refuses to do them. Then he kills the car and wants to use hers because it works well. He has done this to a LOT of vehicles. Her vehicles usually have problems if he borrows them, also.

It sounds to me like the man needs to walk to work for a while. maybe you should get a storage unit and hide the computer and tv in them, so that he cannot use them until he rebuilds the engine and any other problem with his car. And does extra work to earn the $$ to pay for these repairs.

Just DON"T let him near your vehicles. No matter WHAT he says.

Jena

susie thanks.

shari just let me know where to send the flowers :)

breath, breath. go sit in the chicken thingy.......take a break from the b.s.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
In a nutshell, the pistons in your car are the little things that go up and down, up and down, up and down real fast to make your car go...oil shoots thru these to keep them lubed. If they are not lubed, they eventually get hot enough to bend, and then they don't fit in their little hole, and then really bad things happen to you car.

It is recommended to change the oil in your car every 3000 miles or 3 months because oil loses viscosity over time. Viscosity is its ability to lubricate. So old oil will allow more heat from friction to build up in the engine and the engine will run hotter. Insanely hotter? Probably not. But heat is the enemy. If things get hot enough, they expand. And if they expand enough, the gaskets that hold things together (you know, like, things that seal oil in one place and coolant in another) break their seals. And then oil leaks out, or, worse, water leaks in...and if water leaks into your oil, that is supposed to be keeping the friction down in your happy little pistons, guess what happens? Not cooling and lubing. Water that boiled off doesn't lube anything...

And IIIIIIII didn't have 2 years of mechanic school, and IIIIIIIII am a dumb blond girl, and IIIIIIIII STIIILLLLLLLL GET THIIISSSSSSSSS!

ARGH!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Maybe, but know what? I bet they're getting the gist. ROFLMAO

He even had to gonads to tell me I caused the car to blow because I used 5W30 instead of 10W30 when I changed the oil (did you notice....after 11 months, again, IIIIIIII changed it? NOT him???)

H

HaoZi

My 1st ExH and his friend were changing brake pads one day, friend's wife is standing there watching them, saying "You're putting them on wrong." They didn't listen, she's a blond after all, what would she know? Test drive = brake pads caught on fire. As in flames a few feet high. Her husband learned to listen. They're still married and now have four kids. Mine? Well, you see he's listed as an X now, and I bet he still doesn't listen.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
LOL. Too funny.

I think husband has actually left the place. He went outside a little over an hour ago with his dog and his coon light and I don't see him anywhere.

I really lost it with him, tho. I'm not sure I've ever yelled at him, and I blew my top tonight.