I don't care that there is school tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Andy, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Andy

Andy Active Member

and it will be super hard to get difficult child up. Sometimes other things are more important.

O.K. everyone - those who know the relationship between my difficult child and non-easy child diva (the one that the diva kid protrays absolute hatefulness toward difficult child and most likely caused a lot of his anxiety issues) should be sitting down.

Non-easy child diva just asked difficult child to play Wii Rock Band with her!!! They started (8:00 pm our time) and I am NOT going to cut this sibling fuzzy moments time short! It is so cool those rare times they are civil toward each other and even rarer when the non-easy child one starts it. I will gladly face the morning difficulties (just remind me in the morning that I said this).

I am so at peace tonight! Well, atleast until they find some reason to fight but I have a good feeling about this.

2. Nancy423

Nancy423 do I have to be the mom?

I'm all for sibiling warm fuzzies!!
    My 2 were playing Wii all day together.....it's so nice to see them under friendly rivalry.

3. Jena

Jena New Member

I want a wii!! :)

Andy that sounds nice, and i'm glad they had a moment or even an hour or so. It's going to be hard waking all of them tomorrow regardless, play away.

I'm glad your having a peaceful night

4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

That IS impressive!

Hope they continue to have a great time!

5. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

WOW! I'm impressed too.
    Now I suggest that you print out this thread so that tomorrow morning, when you're dragging them out of bed by the feet, you can read it over and keep from blowing a gasket.

Enjoy the moment!

Trinity