I fell again...

KTMom91

...and I don't even know how. I got up in the middle of the night to go potty, and it was like my knees just gave out on me. I went straight down, and landed on a pile of laundry Miss KT had sorted. I'm glad it was there...the floor would have been much harder than the huge pile of jeans I sat on.

I'm feeling really unsteady today, and I still have lots to do before Christmas.

DammitJanet

Mary, you HAVE to stop doing that!

I dont know what is going on right now. Maybe its the weather or something. I was really unsteady on Sunday - woozy, dizzy, just feeling very lightheaded. Then yesterday Tony told me his knee buckled on him at work and he almost went down. Not good on a construction site.

I hope you are okay. Take it easy today. I have to go out and get some tape so I can wrap presents and some food for supper but thats all Im doing!

tiredmommy

I'm really concerned... please put a call into your doctor. You should be evaluated to find out what is causing this and learn how to prevent a serious injury when you do fall. {{{Hugs}}}

Jena

oh man you gotta be kidding me. it could be stress, holidays etc. yet i'd call the doctor too just let him chk you out quick

susiestar

Roll With It
Please call the doctor in the morning. It could be orthostatic hypertension (blood pressure dropping when you sit or stand up), blood sugar or one of many different things. falls are nothing to mess with.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yup. Call the doctor Mary. You know you should, and you will stop worrying so much if you can find out what is going on and start preventing these falls. Until you get in to see him............when needing to stand from a lying position, sit on the edge of the bed for several mins.......make sure you're not light headed or dizzy before standing up, stand up slowly. Any sign of lightheadedness or dizziness sit back down again until it passes. Rise slowly from a sitting position as well. Never hurts to be careful.

Thank goodness those jeans were there.

(((hugs)))