I FINALLY have an interview!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Got a call a few minutes ago from a company I applied to for a cust. service job back in June. Never heard a word from them on that position but they called today for something totally different. It's kind of one of those positions they make up as they go because they've grown enough as a business and realized they need someone to do a variety of things. She mentioned needing someone to keep track of safety regs, training for the guys, some inventory control, something about burning a metal sample to check it's quality (?)....all types of things. The company refurbishes auto wheels (rims) and sells them. husband actually worked for another company in the area that does this so I'm KIND OF familiar with the process in general.

This is the first interview (aside from one at a temp agency when I signed up) that I've had so far this time around. I always think I can use practice with interviews so even if this goes nowhere, I'll get the practice! LOL But....I really need a job so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And I figured the power of the board can't hurt! ;)

So...maybe a rattle of a bead or two and some good thoughts please? Not only for the job but also to keep me from doing a face plant when the lady takes me around the place since I have the grace and coordination of a water buffalo on crutches.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending good juju, mega good coordination vibes, saying a prayer, and crossing all possible body parts. :D

At least the job sounds interesting. Let us know how it goes.

Rabbit

Good Luck! I Will rattle some beads and cross my fingers and toes!
Who is
Mrs. Calabash ?,If u do not mind my asking.
Keep me posted. Hugs Rabbit

klmno

Congratulations!! I've had a hard time getting responses to resumes, too. This is the worst I have ever seen the economy and I've lived through a few slow periods. I'll rattle beads for you- good luck!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I think it went well but I won't know till either later this week or sometime next week.

Hee hee hee

I can't wait to tell husband that if I get the job, there's a chance I would go to Vegas to help with a conference/trade show.

klmno

Well, I'm sitting here hoping and praying something works out with that job I had a phone interview for last week so I will keep my fingers, legs, and all other body parts crossed with you!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, personally, I don't know how they could resist your delightful personality. Fingers crossed and tons of good thoughts they are bright enough to recognize a good employee when they meet her.

Suz