I found my list

KFld

I found my xmas card list in a place that I looked already?? It must have been underneath something and I just wasn't seeing it, but anyway, I found it!!

I'm finishing my cards today. Does anyone know if it is extra postage for the ones going to Canada??

mstang67chic

Going Green
Postage for Canada is 69 cents and you have to make sure you write CANADA at the end of the address. (or whatever country you send something too.) Also, something to keep in mind, I have a friend in Canada from another group I'm in. If you send anything to her, you have to use the postal service (for packages, not regular mail) because if you ship UPS or DHL, she has to pay to get it. It takes longer to get there but it's worth it so the receiver doesn't have to pay to get her package.

My mom is the same way with finding things too by the way. She tore her house apart looking for a STACK of rx's she had. I walked into her living room and found them right away on the table beside her chair. I think she didn't notice them because they were face down but it was still funny! lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
KFLD,

The post office here sold me three CANADIAN postage stamps - MustangChik is right .69.

Bet that list was in the last place you looked. Thats where I always find stuff I lost.