I found the funniest website!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I found this on a comment on a friend's Facebook page. This is the funniest site I've seen in ages and had to share.

DISCLAIMER!!!!

While the pictures on this site are G or PG rated, the language is not. Mostly it's fine but there is the occasional naughty word....in addition to the one in the web addy.

Basically what the site is....is a blog of stuff kids have ruined. People submit the photographic evidence of their children's rampages and caption it. Markers and poop seem to be a common theme although Desitin has it's day also.

If, after the disclaimer and description, you still want to check out the site.....it is:

poopmykidsruined.com EXCEPT....."Poop" isn't the correct word if you catch my drift.

trinityroyal

'Stang, I'm lying in bed howling, and in grave danger of popping my stitches.
husband has banned me from the site until my doctor gives the all-clear for hysterical laughter.

Trinity

Lothlorien

my friends have been talking about that site. I haven't visited yet. One of my favorites is peopleofwalmart.com
Wow....there are some eye openers there!

trinityroyal

Wait....stitches??? WTH did I miss?????

I had to go in for surgery earlier this week. I was lying in bed at the hospital, husband had set up my laptop with wireless internet and I was checking out the site. I started to read, started to yowl with laughter, and then...
husband made me promise not to look again until my stitches come out.

Same goes for Peopleofwalmart.com I'm guessing...

mstang67chic

Going Green
Nah. People of Walmart just makes you.....well....shudder, scratch your head in consternation, turn your head sideways, stare and say WTH, gag, shudder and peer closer to see if that really is your local "character" in that picture.

Get better soon and tell husband I'm sorry. I didn't mean to threaten your stitches!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay Trinity - I'm sorry about the stitches....Girl.......sup?

The winner on SMKR is......(for me) the shaved bloodhound......OM what a love to have sat through that with children because they are NOT kid friendly dogs as a rule. I'm going to dig and find some pictures of a difficult child room......I bet we could ONE UP that site and scare the HE77 out of them....birth control my OUIXA.