I give.......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm feeling almost human today & was going to go out & run a few errands. Not today ~ it's snowing.

I'm not a novice when it comes to driving in snow; in fact, the first time behind the wheel of a car was during a snowstorm. The instructor told me this is Wisconsin, of course you need to drive. Okay.......

Umpteen years later, snow still doesn't scare me. I've driven through snow filled mountain passes & blizzard days in the Midwest. husband & I drove the Livingston Pass in Montana during a blizzard, one of the windiest places in the US.

However, I'm hesitant to head out to run my errands. I've gotten to be a wuss over the last year. Can you imagine? :2dissapointed::snowing:

Looks like a hot bath - hop into a clean pair of pj's ~ PJ day! That I can do today! :cheerleader:

trinityroyal

:cheerleader:Hooray for PJ day!:cheerleader:

Linda, I don't think you're being a wuss for not wanting to drive in the snow. I think you're being sensible. You've been through so many physical changes, and I imagine that handling a car is a different proposition than it used to be.

Handling a car in the snow is a whole other proposition to begin with, and if you don't feel comfortable doing so, you have every right.

I think you're wise to listen to your gut. The Tweedles need you. Heck. WE need you.

Enjoy your PJ day!
Trinity

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I have never driven in the snow, but I see all those TV news shots of cars going all over the place in it and will take a pass.

I try and stay off the freeways here when it is raining :)

Marcie

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Yep, I don't blame you for staying home...... it's usually not the drivers who know how to handle the snow, it's the ones who don't and if it's ice...... NOBODY can predict where you will end up...... Enjoy your bath........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nuthin' wrong with PJ day! I'm sitting here in my pjs right now. :rofl: Warm and comfy.

Snow doesn't scare me. My first time behind the wheel was also in the middle of one heck of a storm. Put us out of school for a week. BUT other drivers during snowstorms scare the beegeebies outta me. Especially around here.

I'm not ready to think about snow yet. We're getting rain here.

Have a great day. Glad you're feeling good today. :)

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
......the proper term is pronounced

PAH JAH MAH's.............

say it with me

PAH JAH mAH......

NOT

PAH jAM UHS.....

it's

PAH JAH MAHs

in conclusion?

PAH JAH MAH's.....

and then

there are

FOOTED
PAH JAH mAs....

GOT IT?

so you could get into your PJMs......

now.......
are you
IN them?

Mmmmmm k......good......now draw something!

but not

pah jah mas.

:tongue:

F

flutterbee

Star - just make it easy and call 'em jammies. :tongue:

Linda - Just one more thing to highlight our limitations. I wonder if it ever gets easier to accept. (M&M's seem to make it a bit easier for me. :D) Glad to see, though, that you were able to find a bright spot.