I got a bear with a heart

Andy

I posted an update of difficult child and Diva in the watercooler. Oh is Diva upset with me. I refused to replace her stolen radio player out of the jeep and she has some choice attitude to dish out.

My new work area at the office is just an extended desk (office module furniture). I have decided to use the shelf for my name plate and to decorate. I have three snowmen figurines up and mentioned that they need to be replaced with Spring like decorations. I was surprised that Wal-Mart has NOTHING in the way of decorations. You would think with Easter stuff coming out there would be SOMETHING. I haven't had time to check elsewhere.

Diva came into the computer room about an hour ago to show me what she was giving her friend K for K's birthday. It was very cool - a picture frame with one picture of K's dog, a picture of Diva posing with her hair in her mouth (an inside joke between the two of them), a picture of D and K together, and I don't remember what the 4th picture was.

Then ......... "Oh, and I got this for your desk." She pulls out a bear holding a heart. "The Dollar Store has lots of neat things" she says and leaves the room.

I still got some choice language out of her this evening but it was neat that she thought of my desk at work (and maybe of me? LOL).

Rhonda

slightly wilted Magnolia
That is awesome! Would love a symbol (bear or ham sandwich). That is just us.. warrior Moms!

Star*

call 911........call 911
That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D
Now - fork over the donkey in your picture - I KNOW IT IS A DONKEY!

Andy

Sorry Star - It is a LAMB! A baby sheep - will not grow up to be a donkey! I had a real hard time finding sheep/lambs for my centerpieces. Finally found one at Fleet Farm in the small plastic toy animal section.

:tongue::peaceful::D

D

Dollhouse

Enjoy the moment -- sometimes they are few and far between, but enjoy none the less!