I got a gentle head butt from a donkey lover...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Happy birthday dear abbey!

happy birthday to you!!!!
now I can go to bed.....

oh, Lord! I hope this wasn't an other of her practical jokes!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
lol It would be a little late since you've posted. ;)

Abbey, my friend, if it is your birthday............I hope you have a wonderful one. Aw heck, even if it isn't you can have an un-birthday and still have a wonderful one.:D

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww...thanks guys! It is my birthday. Going to meet up with a couple of old high school friends who oddly enough live states away from where we grew up and now live quite close, and my daughter is coming up. Is that the worst run-on sentence you've ever read? ;)

Now, I find it hard to believe that you got a 'gentle' head butt from the mysterious person. I know her too well.

Abbey

klmno

Happy birthday!! I hope you have a great day- it sounds like you will and have some good plans made!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
happy birthday humble spork

August 11- (Yeah Yeah I know not exactly today but heck who cares we are G'sFG and so is the phenomenal SPORK)
On this date in 1970, the unusual item of cutlery know as the spork was patented in the US. Although, it had been around for a long time before that in some form or another--all the way back to the 1800s. Spork is also a good example of a portmanteau word. So I raise a spork-full of KFC coleslaw to you, humble spork. Long may you make fast food dining a challenge. read more about the spork on Wikipedia spork

*and my Dear Friend Abbey you are so wonderful and very Spork like...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Toto...thanks for the good laugh. And, I had to look up portmanteau. I hate not knowing words. Enjoy your coleslaw!!!