I got a house cleaner!

DammitJanet

Susie inspired me to search for a person to help clean my house because of her post the other day. I went on Craigslist and there was my Angel just waiting for me:angel3:! The ad read as if it was meant just for me. She even lives about two miles from me!

I called her up and explained how horrible the condition really is in my house but she kept saying she could handle anything and was really looking for a "big" job like mine. I had her over today so she could really see how bad it really is and make sure she is up for the task at hand. She says she is. She is going to start Friday!

Funny thing, I was telling her how Jamie lives up in Northern Va and she said that her sister used to live up in Norther Va in a little town called...just wait...Stafford Va! Thats where Jamie lives!!! Small world. She lived right off the same road Jamie lives off of too! We just got so tickled over that.

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW! I am so glad that I inspired you to make a change. This truly sounds like exactly what you are supposed to be doing right now. Sounds like she is exactly the person you need in your life right now.

Mattsmom277

Woot Woot!!!! I know many deserving moms I'd love to see have a cleaner. But you're at the top of my list. All the better that she is so nearby and you two sound like you clicked :)

DammitJanet

I checked out Craigslist and found this lady who is doing it in her spare time and only charging $7 an hour which is incredibly reasonable if you ask me. I was actually going to post an ad offering $10 an hour but saw this ad first.

She isnt out of a company or anything like that. She lives with her mom and helps take care of her mom so she is looking to try and pick up several clients she can work for to make some spending money.

DammitJanet

One thing is hysterical. Tony is pouting. He is not a happy camper about this at all. He is afraid all his things or some useful trash will get tossed away. He wont be home for the majority of the clean-up so goodness knows he wont be able to tell what we toss away. This is a very good thing because I can just see him keeping every broken down item in the house. I am going to be ruthless!

DDD

Truly. Truly. Truly.

I am thrilled for you and honestly I expect your physical health issues are going to wane. For real. DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
I am just thrilled. You will be so happy and relaxed you won't know why you waited so long.

If we stay here after husband gets a new job I plan to ask Elizabeth to come on a weekly or biweekly basis. No matter what I need to do to afford it!

Your physical problems really WILL get a lot better. Mine show signs. And I am much less depressed.

I plan to exercise each morning now that I have room to do it. Maybe we can be rehab-exercise buddies.

Hugs, sweetie. You deserve this. Esp when you spent so many years hurting and driving the kids around anyway.

Let Tony pout. He will settle down when he realizes that mostly you just have more room to organize his things.