I got a hug and a kiss!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child, Nichole, her boyfriend, the grandkids and I went up to see Travis today....and take him his window fan to help drown out background noise and hopefully let him sleep better.

We also surprised him with dinner at Olive Garden. I thought it would be a nice treat from having frozen dinners or having to scrounge for himself. :D

Travis got a kick out of his neice and nephews......Brandon kept wanting him to hold him. lol And we had a nice visit over dinner.

But we couldn't stay overly long. easy child had to get home and before we showed up Travis had plans to go to some Halloween thing at King's Island with his friends.

When we dropped him off, Travis made a special effort to come all the way around the car, ask me to roll down the window so he could give me a hug and kiss on the cheek! :D

He called me a while ago to let me know he made it to King's Island alright. I could hear his friends in the background. So wonderful he's able to get out and have a good time with other kids near his own age. Sounded like they were having fun.

But that kiss and hug makes me think someone just might be a tad homesick. lol ;)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Lisa, it's just wonderful when our kids appreciate us...and show it. I'm delighted that Travis was enough of a man to show his Mom some affection.

Hugs,
Suz

Jena

Lisa

HI:) been a long time....... you sound happy and that's soo cool. It really is a huge thing when they do stuff like that!

hoping you have been well