I got a promotion!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hope there are big bucks attatched to this promotion! Also great to have someone who knows how to give service to a customer....... As a customer I can overlook alot if the salesperson actually listens to what I'm asking and will go the extra mile to help me solve any issues I may have....... running out know to get a clipboard before my next shopping trip....... hmmmmmmmmm........................

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I am waaaay late to this but wanted to let you know how happy I am for you!!! Woooo-hoooooo! I hope you just take this opportunity and run with it! :bigsmile:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Suz...haha... I don't know if I can fit him in a stocking.

Still laughing...wouldn't he love to read this thread?

Star*

call 911........call 911
wahhooooooooo
abbey poo
i just knew
this was
for
you!
There
is
nothing
you
can't
do!
Can
you
send
me
a
degu
?
You so rock!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
CONGRATS ABBEY!!!!!

Are you a Level 2 or Level 3 now??? Or is this even what they still do? Been 9 years... this month... since I worked there.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Geez, Step. I still don't even know what a LOD is, let alone what level I am. I just show up. Point me in the direction you'd like me to work. Nuff said.

Star, I know your address. Two degus on your way. :tongue:

Abbey

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL Abbey I still remember what an LOD is!!!

One of my best friends - W - used to be my Level 3 (I was a Level 2) supervisor, and now we work together again but not in the same capacity. Other BFF, E, was also a Level 3 - started working there later of course - which is how we met. Weird.

The STL - Store Team Lead - hated our guts. All three of us. I left in 2000, Saturday after Thanksgiving, to move to OK with my ex. Started working in a store there as Level 1 flow team, too - left after 3 weeks when I hurt my back.

I did like working there though, especially when we did overnights.

trinityroyal

Oh, and Abbey, congrats on the promotion. Great of HR to spot your skills and put them to good use. And full time with benefits, even better!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Step, I asked today and I am Level 2 STL. Geez...can they get more technical? How about floor manager? That makes more sense. They sent me home today as I was maxed out on hours, but it was kind of fun. Next week are the overnighters.

All I got was glaring looks from the flow team. Oh, well. Then, to make matters worse, I volunteered for their senior/disabled event which took me off the truck 2 hours early. I was like...well, guys, you might try donating some of your time to other causes every now and then. Sorry...bye!! :) They're running carts/freight back and forth and I'm greeting guests with free coffee, muffins, coupons and gift wrapping. haha...I shouldn't be so evil.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay ABbers -

Just to warn you -

My mail lady is this near retirement age, Southern, scared of my rose bush, grandma type of woman. When you send the little Degus - please let me know, because I want to video tape her expression for AFVideos and will split the grand prize with you if we win.

OMG.....just thinking about her handing a box that would scratch and chatter gives me great delight. ROFL. :tongue: