I got my first Christmas card from the CD group!

TerryJ2

I've gotten two. :)

Star, our PO doesn't have a postage machine any more. They said it wasn't as efficient as real people. Aahaahaahaahahahahahaha!

I hate it when a line closes in my face. Normally, the employees are taught to warn customers to get into another line b4 they close down. I guess that doesn't work in the PO.

H

HaoZi

Three came in the mail today :)
Got mine out today to the boardies. Tomorrow I'll work on the ones for family, lol.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I got mine mailed! :happyguy:

We have a credit-card postage machine. I love it, because the post office I get to most often is near work, and there are something like 30K employees on this installation. Most stand in line...

Actually when I mailed the pkg off to Janet the other day I got stamps there. LOL this place is called the "Mad Packer" which when husband sent something to a friend in the big sandbox, got it opened & inspected... :biggrin: But... I didn't have enough of the right kind of stamps to make up $0.98 for NZ. So I had to actually go to the (gasp) POST OFFICE!

Oh, and Canada family? Don't laugh at my creative stamps... I had 'em, gonna use 'em.

TerryJ2

I got a bunch of cards today. We had a little get-together for difficult child's 15th birthday, and after everyone left, I had the house to myself. I sat down with-a cup of tea and opened the cards. It was so nice. Just like having tea with-all of you in my kitchen. :)