I GOT THE JOB!!!!! "unofficially".. :)

Jena

hi,

so we had another sleepless night last night, and i'm looking pretty funky right about now. Well, I shouldn't say totally sleepless, I think it was 3 a.m. than she was back up after a few hours raring to go again!!!

GEt this she went in the REGULAR DOOR TODAY TO SCHOOL WITH THE REST OF THE KIDS!!!! YEA HER!! we are trying to learn how to use these manic episodes to our advantage. Sure, she was nasty as hell to me this morning but hey she went in the regular door at school. that is huge huge.

And I GOT THE JOB!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! My friend text me this morning she said they liked you alot, their going to call you in a couple of days, i'm so so excited for you!!! Your in!!!!

Can I tell you i actually cried. I wanted this job so badly I could taste it. I've never felt that way about a job before, yet I felt this way about this one. Things usually dont' happen for me, well not to sound negative but even my friend said maybe your black cloud is lifting. I said umm no the sun's just shining thru finally!!!!

YEA ME!!!! I had to share it with all of you as sooon as I found out!!!!

klmno

Congratulations!! That is great news and I'm so excited for you! I know this one was more than just a job- I think it will really help you professionally and personally and what good timing- landing it before Christmas!! Way To Go!!

Jena

I KNOW, still wont' help with presents, but i'll start after difficult child's xmas break. I sooo needed to be excited by something again. :)

maril

:happyguy:Congratulations! I hope all goes well with your new job. Also, glad to hear your daughter could deal with going through the regular door and hope she continues to feel comfortable with that.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well you SO deserve something great! I hope this turns out to be a wonderful thing for you.
:wine:

Jena

hi,

thanks you guys!! difficult child has a half day today. so i'm on difficult child duty. and sleepless not a good mix lol.

Get this we also set up a plan where i wouldnt' meet her at the door and she'd walk to meet me at the end of the run of doors at the bldg. she did it and was smiling ear to ear so proud of herself.

What is it like christmas? wow this is a really good day! I think i'll drink tonight!! LOL. I'm trying to utilize all this manic behavior I never thought of pushing harder during this period with her, yet its working.

I'm so happy I got this job. Words cannot even begin to describe.

Critter Lover

AWESOME NEWS Jenn! I am glad you got some excitement from difficult child and from getting a new job! Let's hope the excitement continues ;)

Doing Happy Dance for you today! :happyguy::xmasdancers:

HUGS!

Critter Lover

Jena

I told difficult child about the job, I wans't sure how she'd take it. She doesn't like Mom working, less time for her. I told her in a roundabout way what it would be, and that id' still be able to have my time with her. There will be slight changes, the first mos. yet i'm praying she handles it well.

Well,she was actually happy for me! She started the wrenching the hands thing a bit, the tic's a bit but overall she seemed pleased. Most of all I was happy to tell her what type of job it was.

ok i just wanted to share that. I hope everyone's day is good. We are beginning to decorate for xmas now. SHe's already flying so mine as well go for it! LOL

Andy

Great news indeed!!! Way To Go to both of you. So, how are you celebrating this successful day for both of you?

janebrain

Wonderful news, Jen! I am so happy for you and also happy for the people who get a great person like you working with them!
Jane

TerryJ2

Woo HOO! Way To Go!! Congratulations!!! That is so awesome.

And it's even better, okay, just as good :) that your daughter went through the front door at school today at school. Whew!
I hope she gets some sleep tonight.

Can she take antihistamines or anything to help her sleep?

Jena

Hi,

She is totally manic wow!!!LOL Yet I did my best to keep up today we went to the park and celebrated by swinging on the swings, my butt by the way was frozen it was so so cold, than we did the balance beam. We decorated for xmas, and we did a bunch of other things. I'm so whipped it just isn't even funny. :)

So, now easy child is having her boyfriend over for the first time ever to play monopoly with her and difficult child. Very cute. This means alot as well, she my easy child has always been somewhat embarrassed of where we live. REason being it's not a house, it's an apartment and all her other friends literally have huge houses, etc. So, she invited him which is cool. I ran to the store and bought stuff to bake cookies for them and i'm finally sitting.

I increased difficult child's medications again, doctor didn't call me back I did it on my own. Not by much. now's she's at an even 75mg. of seroquel.

No, she cant' take anthestimes i cna't spell she flies on them. just gotta keep tweeking the medication. I knew this mos was going to be really really rough with her she doesn't handle the holidays too well at all. it's very very hard on her, as most of our kids.

i'm just so glad to be home and sitting finally adn yes my candles lit!!!