I got them!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I got my pharm flash cards and they're AWESOME!!!!:D

I'm already using them, and they're fun to look at! They have funny cartoons on one side with some of the information, then on the back has all the vital information you need to know about the medications and their classes. The really important things they have highlighted.

Just looking at them makes me wonder if perhaps some of her questions have come from it. lol

Man! I wish I'd had these from the start. But I think they'll be a huge help with the insulins and studying for the final.

Anyone taking pharm needs these cards!! They cost me about 25.00 and another 5 for shipping (because husband decided I needed them within 3 days) but they're worth it.

I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and show them off! lmao! I feel like a little kid.:tongue:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Maybe we all need them for psychiatrist apt's? We can "whip" them out and phlash the doctor's when they are wrong! LOL

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Forgot to ask you if there is a website for your TEXTBOOK, it may have added suggestions on it for studying....... have fun with your phlashers.......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yes, there is a website for the textbook........and while I'll find it quite helpful for Nclux, working on it has done nothing for me in class. The website has sample Nclux exams over the different chapters, but usually our instructor and they don't seem to feel the same things are important. lol

judi

Gosh Lisa - I'm just so sorry you are having so much stress over this...know you'll be in my thoughts.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks Judi. :)

The flash cards are really wonderful. I feel like I really know the 2 chapters for this week, and honestly I've put about 1/3 of the time in on studying. I haven't allowed myself to over do no matter how tempting. The flash cards are fun and their cute cartoons are easy to remember. And they really stress the important things....and have it picked out of all the garbage extra stuff in the book. So I didn't have to spend hours trying to do that myself.

I dunno if I'll pass this week's exam or not. (you never know until you see her questions) but pass or fail at least I feel like I know it and it's probably going to stay with me longer than just taking the exam. lol And we have a math test this week too. But I'm not worried about that one. I'm good at the math as long as I pay attention to what I'm doing and don't make silly mistakes.

I did tell all 3 of our instructors that these flash cards either needed to be recommended to buy when students get their books, or required. My favorite instructor said they were recommended if pharm teacher told us about them. I told her it doesn't count, or do you much good, when she doesn't think to tell you about them until 2 weeks before finals. lol But boy am I glad I have them now!! And if I pass this quarter they'll be a huge help next quarter. :)