I guess.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
DONNA - HUSH Yo' MOUTH GIRL......

or

Donna - You mus' be talking like years, and years and years down the road. uh huh! yes thats right! so true, so true.

or

Donna - You are correct! I hear him speakin' to Lil Miss Ouixa Boudreau mah Granddogger, jus' like Gwammy all the time! Awlll.tha.time!

hmmmm.....

#3, I pick Nummmmmmmbah thrrrrrreee. (snicker)

Star*

call 911........call 911
KFed - it happens. Not often but when it does? You can post it here and be just as amazed as we are. lol

Step - ROFLM squeeker Off......Squeek-ectomy. I did not know it had a name....and now I do.

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOD LORD......I just called you Kfed - (sorry) Kfld - Somewhere Britney Spears is going - WhA?

I was gonna erase it and correct it but this was funnier.....lol. (Hit me baby,,one more time)

Star*

call 911........call 911
HaoZi - it's my brain that borders on toxic. The rest just comes with the territory. Fortunatly for me? I'm still lucid enough to find the humor in my own errors.

donna723

"Donna - You mus' be talking like years, and years and years down the road."

Yes Star, that's exactly what I meant! Far, far off in the future ... some day when all is right with the world and those grandbabies will be a welcome addition!

:thumbsup:

H

HaoZi

You're slipping, Star. "Toxic" was a Britney song. Unless I missed one in your reply. What a circus this place can be!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(Circus) ........said slyly. I caught that one. I didn't know Toxic was a BS song....OOPS I did it again. I think it was a BS song.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay here's my dirty little confession......Kfld........

Last night? I fall asleep right? I haven't been sleeping well lately. No idea why. I mean I fall asleep eventually. Most nights I have no problems. Other nights I just sit there, and sit there and sit there...and it's like - Jheeeeeeeeezzzz will you just go to sleep already. I don't do anything different. I just.can't.fall. asleep. I am chalking it up to perimenopause. I have to do that because if I don't the neighbors behind us who just got three pit bull puppies will see me, with messy Don King hair, ill fitting, short night gown, and boosm out of place, blood-shot eyes, (think the female werewolf on the Howling - but fewer, and less pointy teeth.....in a night gown) POUNDING on their door asking them HOW IN THE BLUE HADES can they be 25 feet away from their puppies crying for three hours, screaming like the Hounds of the BASKERVILLES, and not hear it when I ...who live nearly 1/2 mile away as the crow flies, and would love to leave my window open for a bit of a breeze to save on my electric bill - CAN? (GUARANTEE.....if it ever comes to that? The puppies will be gone - I've considered the Halloween werewolf mask, but upon being possibly shot? Thought better of it before knocking on the door - I'm scary enough at 3AM without it, AND WHAT self-respecting werewolf would drive a 20 year old Ford Explorer?

So yeah I'm chalking it up to peri-menopause. Anyway; there I am almost at that twilight sleep - and WHAM - off the end of the world.....falling, falling....and I know I'm going to have dreams. This is so awesome! Can't wait. I wake up in the dream and where am I? In the woods. Beautiful, peaceful, green, lush woods...near a stream - OMG this could be that dream with the Fresian horse and the beach not to far away where I ride and ride and........WTH is that? Music.....it is! I love music in a dream, so wonderful, calming. (Except for banjo music) and I walk a little way through these lovely moss covered paths and there....closer, closer.........is (gasps)......(NOooooooo) this isnt' a dream....It's a nightmare. It just....HOW did THAT get in here? OMG (I'm yelling to the director in my dreams to get IT OUT NOW)

And you guessed it - YOUR TOE TAPPIN, HARMONICA PLAYIN', HAPPY BLINKIN RAT BLEEPIN avatar - is standing on a log, .......doodley doolding in my dream........

THANK YOU VERY MUCH......

and the things I see during the day that haunt me all night - are sooooo vivid, so furry........so disturbing.

Most women dream about handsome men......what do I get? Chipmunks. Story of my life.