i had to call the dr this morning

Jena

so i'm not thrilled. i woke up this morning and let's just say i'm not supposed to be experiencing any major after shocks with this biopsy from monday.

yet i am. so i had to call her this morning to tell her what's going on and to ask if it's normal ofcourse she said no. so i gotta go back into her tmrw again.

i feel like carp seriously. i was uncomfortable last night and couldn't fall asleep till 3 a.m. ihave appts all day long and i'm sitting here wondering what should i do?

boyfriend has to work today suddenly. so he'll be here with-all th ekids till 3 than he's leaving with-his kids and easy child will be with difficult child till i get in around 5. she is not happy about that at all.

i just kinda wanna find a hole and put myself init. i look horrible. i shouldn't of gotten this done this week when kids were off from school. very stupid of me.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I hope easy child isn't giving you a hard time about helping you out. If so, she will have to get over it. Order a pizza for delivery and chill this evening. Shower, put on your most comfy jammies, put your feet up, and just chill. Leave easy child a list of chores for her and difficult child to complete - simple things to keep them busy and out of each other's hair, if that works for you (it did sometimes for mine).

Timing isn't everything. You could have chosen the seemingly most ideal week to have this done and something still could have gone wrong. Just be nice to yourself. If you need to reschedule an appointment or two, then do so. Don't put your health at risk. Wish I was there to help you in person. Is there a neighbor or friend you could call in for help at all, even if it's to take easy child/difficult child out to Friendlys or something so you can relax a bit later?

Hugs~I go for my biopsy on the 20th.

Jena

hi and thanks. i decided not to go to work today. it just got too confusing to be honest. difficult child was not too happy about being home with-boyfriend alone. she's used to the dynamic of it being him nad his kids and her.

i am not sure what's going on with-me. dr. thinks that maybe she ripped the uterus by accident or it's just what is wrong with-me which is why we did the biopsy to begin with.

boyfriend went into the store early in the a.m. than planned to be home till 4 and go back to the store so he could watch difficult child so i could work. he wasn't even taking his kids i realized. which was nice of him. so instead him and i took difficult child to a local petting zoo just to walk thru make her happy and hopefully draw some kinda of something between the two of them. unfortunately his little one was texting him the entire time we were there. so he tried to be involved with-difficult child a little yet he was also texting i hate that.

what is your biopsy for? their so nerve racking. at this point i just would like to feel normal. i have to bring difficult child to my mom's on friday so i can spend the entire day working.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Jen, I'm glad it worked out in a way that you could all live with. It's too bad that boyfriend wasn't able to tell his little one that he was unavailable for one stinking hour. I would hate that also.

My biopsy is basically a way for my DR to test my pain tolerance before doing an endometrial ablation of my uterus. I have horrible periods - terrible bloating and bleeding and painful cramping. I've tried everything and changing the entire way I live each day, long term, is too difficult to maintain without an end in sight! I have finally gotten to the point where I am willing to try something more permanent without having a hysterectomy, Know what I mean?? So, my Dr said it's protocol to do a biopsy prior to the ablation - I am thinking it also may be a requirement by the sinsurance company. Yes, Sinsurance...I intended to type that, because it's a sin what they charge me and do not cover these days. But I will save that for another rant/thread. Hahah.

Have a good evening, Jen. Sounds like you could use a bit of TLC.

Jena

it's probably the right thing to do for you it sounds like. I've heard of that procedure. It's an absolutely joy to be a woman, isn't it?? sheesh the fun never ends. Hysterecomy i can't spell is scary, isnt' it? we discussed what we'd do if i have cancer and that was one of them, yuck.

tlc, sheesh i could just use some sleep lol. difficult child's being pretty good for me. i just had to call the dr. again to reschedule for tmrw. it isn't stopping and now i'm in pain also. so ridiculous seriously.

i wish you luck with yours, is there anythign you need to do before hand to prep for it??

Andy

Oh, if only we could choose the time to be in pain. There is never a convient time to be down and out. But remember, this is something you needed to do long ago but needed to wait for insurance. You have already put it off long enough. That "perfect" time will never be there but you did have the financial covered. I am glad that your insurance is now in effect.

Is your mom able to step up and help?

Jena

hi and yea i know. it's just either she did something very wrong or it's the problem i've been having. not sure. i've been running fever also along with-all of it.

i can drive difficult child to my mom's friday so i can work all day. i guess i'll do my a.m. appointment. tmrw than get difficult child from easy child head to dr to get looked at than see what she says.

i gotta be honest i'm losing faith in her at this point. a year of pain, bleeding, now fever's along with-it and fatigue which is why she did a cbc blood also. i can take vacation time yet i can't not make my quota. so my boss said you can take vacation time yet you still have to make your quota for the week. hello how is that possible?? such bs.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
i wish you luck with yours, is there anythign you need to do before hand to prep for it??

Just take lots of Alieve? For now that's all. I am supposed to get some good pain medications when I have the real procedure done.

I will send up a prayer for you tonight. I hope the pain (and the rest) subsides for you.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
For what it's worth, life does get better when you get your uterine problems under control. my periods sent me to bed one day a month for most of my life as a female. I have endometriosis. I used to have contractions which would knock me off my feet, they increased in intensity until I vomited, then I would feel better. I thought I was a freak because other women could go swimming, etc. and I was shuffling around, doubled over.

Jena, your fever concerns me, you might have an infection. I'm surprised your doctor won't see you right away. Can you be more "pushy"?

Naproxen saved me from the intense cramps. I heard about it years ago on the old Phil Donohue show (yeah, I know, you're too young to remember him!), an ob-gyn compared the pain to a heart attack. I was furious that I had lived like that for so many years without anyone tell me about that medication!

Good luck and I hope you and JoG get better soon.

Jena

thanks! I bet you were glad, sheesh that's horrible. Mine isn't usually that painful at all, it just comes every ten days. my pain in the uterus is constant for some reason, gets exhausting after a while lol.

i'm home again today tried to go to work and it didn't work out at all. staying close to home is what i have to do till this slows down. i'm glad you got some help.

yea i often run fevers for extended periods of time the past year i've had this problem, tha it goes away and i'm not sick. who knows. anyhow i'm going in today in a little while. she probably will say we have to wait for the results, blah blah blah...... :)

i just want to know if i should go thru my day tmrw or if off the feet is what i'm looking for. i have scheduled driving my difficult child to my mom's at 8 a.m. it's an hr and a half ride than meetings and appointments all day until 9 at night.

so if she says no i'm giong to have her write a letter and im faxing it to my office. so, how did you eventually find out what you had going on??