i hate race weekends & space launches

kris

<span style="color: #660000">arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! this is a big area for racing...daytona & all that. it's also richt near where all the shuttles take off from. everytime there is a race or a launch to tv coverage is overwhelming. you'd think the world stops for these events.

i realize that both of these events are huge to the florida economy, but in all truth i don't give a rat's behind about either. sadly i don't have anything on my dvr & it's too early for tlc to be endlessly repeating their shows lol.

i think my head is about to explode. think i'll go watch Grey's Aaatomy....yes, again lol.

kris </span>

Lothlorien

My brother works for a major beer distributor in the Daytona area. This is big. Our family barely hears or sees from him until sometime in March, when most of it's over. Between Bike week, race week and then spring break, it's nuts down there. I lived in Daytona for a while, about two minutes from the track. I feel your pain.

kris

<span style="color: #660000">well at least husband went to a race party at a friend's house. i just don't get the point of spending hours driving around an oval track lol.

kris </span>