I have a new bathroom too....

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Seemed kind of ironic that mine finally got the finishing touches to it this week at the same time Linda's got done. I am so excited. The door was done by a friend. I worried over how to have it done for so long then poof I find out someone I know could do it.

I have always had issues with bathrooms but now with tick tock crocodile guarding my door I think I can enjoy. I went with the Peter Pan theme for that very reason. Taking back a peice of child hood.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff277/mrscatinthehat/new%20bathroom/?albumview=slideshowhttp://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff277/mrscatinthehat/new bathroom/

One room down at least 10 more to go. Sigh the reward is there when the work gets done in a fixer upper but oh how long it takes.

beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Very cute theme! WHO is the amazing artist that painted ol' Tick Tock on the door?!

What a Night-And-Day difference -- doesn't even look like the same room! I'll bet you are VERY glad to have it done and able to enjoy now. :D

P.S. And DON'T you EVER SLEEP??? I'm on the west coast, so I've got an excuse! But girly, it is waaaay past your bedtime! :p

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Who sleeps? Actually it is about bed time. I don't go to work til 10:30 so I don't have to get up as early in the morning. So a little late at night doesn't bother me. Besides I am a nocturnal person by nature.

beth

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Beth, what an amazing transformation - love the artwork on the walls. Doesn't it feel good to have a new, clean & non leaking bath to shower in?

Enjoy & post pictures of your future remodel.

KTMom91

LOVE the crocodile!

I need to get Hubby to finish the painting for me. I did some of it yesterday, and I'm paying for it today. "Nobody" moved my big paintbrush, so I painted nearly half the room with a 1 inch brush, because I didn't feel like changing out of my painty clothes and going to Lowe's. Last night, my hands were numb and my knees were aching, and I'm still hurting today.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! LOVE THE CROCODILE and your collection of collectibles...

JEALOUS.

HAPPY FOR YOU!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Thanks all. I hope it doesn't take too long to be able to post more pictures of other parts of the house but I know it will. I just will live in the bathroom for now.

beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey MCITH -

Is that MrCITH helping remodel? An real live, working hubby? lol.

I was thinking about your bathroom and that crocodile and the Peter Pan theme. I told my Mom about the crocodile painting on the door - I actually sent her a picture and she thought that was just the neatest thing! Are you going to incorporate more animals into the house as you go along or is it one lone crocodile? lol

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Yes that is a husband doing the work. Oh I have animals all over the house. I have a koala collection that is huge and my office when we get to it will be full of them. Right now they live around the top of my living room. I will probably ask to have that door done with a koala or two in their tree on it.

When we do husband's game room it will probably be more sci fi but it might have chewie or a vulcon on it. Never can tell. I like that it is the doors because if need be they can be replace relatively inexpensively if I wanted but I don't see that any time soon.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*jumps up and down clapping*

Ohhhhhhhhh!! I LOVE IT!!! :D : D: :D

Once upon a time, when I was just a little girl, I wanted to grow up to be an artist for Disney. I never got to watch Disney cartoons as a kid. So I loved them from a far. Then as a grown up......I started my Disney video collection. All of their animated movies first edition. :) I love them......but as much as I enjoy the stories, I admire the art while I'm watching them.

Bambi, Thumper, and Flower figurines (huge) sit on my bookshelves in the bedroom, along with a huge Dopey. On the buffet in the kitchen is Snowwhite and Dopey. (I'm a nut for Dopey lol)

Enjoy your bathroom. OMG I don't think I'd have the patience to go thru a remodel like that. eeek! (if it was husband I know it wouldn't get done)

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh...what a beautiful change. I'm sure you'll enjoy. Just think about Star's unfinished bathroom. hehe...

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I made sure and didn't let the girls see this!
So glad for you. Finishing these projects feels so good!!!

I am still trying to organize the garage!