I have had enough, I have a stalker... in my own

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Home!!! OK he could be called more of a lurker... He is always checking in here to read what "we" girls and guys are gabbing about and what the latest is... He knows who everyone is. He asks how all of you are.
I can have whole conversations with him about this place.
He checks in to see if I am spilling my emotions online and not to him!!! OH BOO HOO...
Yeah, TOTORO's husband I know you are reading this... I tell you everything!!!
Well except that one thing... My gosh sign up get your own darn Avatar, write your own darn witty comments...

Do I go on your Golf forum? Or your Fantasy Football or Baseball? OK sometimes the Football to look at what Tenderloin has put up... but not to see what dumb things you have posted.

I am not going to leave you for a Conduct Disorder Commune... But I might ask you to come...

I love you... but I love this place... please Totoro's husband don't make me choose...
You can be part part of the problem or part of the solution...
*This was written pretty much as a joke... but he does read all of my posts!!! You do!!! You are reading this right now!!! You could log on as me and write a counter point if you would like!!! I dare you.... and remember I am Bipolar so don't go too far... LOL

F

flutterbee

Hey there Mr. T - (now that sounds strange)

Did you drag Mrs. T to the doctor to have her foot checked out? Hmmmmmm?

By the way, T, I won't tell husband that one thing either. :devil:

Dudetoro,

You need to join the forum. I have but one ally during football season. Too many packer fans. Help me.

PS. Totoro, I promise I won't slip about that one thing. :devil:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Mr. Tot - that's funny TM! :laugh:

Totoro - I think my H has been lurking too lately! :shocked: In the mornings before I'm up and he's all alone. He's so curious about this place, even though I tell him just about everything...except that one thing anyway. :wink:

klmno

Totoro, are you referring to the wonderful, greatest man you've ever met and the only one who you could ever love and the one you're always telling us should join the forum to give another man's perspective ont things?

Just wondering

Wiped Out

Staff member
We really have heard wonderful things about you!

by the way, BBK-no such thing as too many packer fans!!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I called out my husband on here. Come on out Mr Totoro. We don't bite much.

Oh and Totoro we'll just continue that one conversation later. :wink:

busywend

Too cute! I love it when DHs get curious! Means they are still in love!!!

If you want me to make him leave, I can just get all sappy on this post he will probably never read again! LOL!

Oh, the mistletoe people are gone! rats!

:flower:

meowbunny

Okay, what is the "one thing" I missed? You can PM me ... don't want to tell Mr. T (um, do you have a Mohawk and a bad tude?).

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
He is taking a shower Right now and he said, I better not catch you bad mouthing me to your friends online!!!
I had told him to stop stalking me online!!!
He was mocking me and pretending like he was typing "and then husband was all, and then I was all, Oh No he didn't!!!"
I said "It is most definitely better than you and your girlfriends on your fantasy league complaining about the rules non-stop!"

But they do bash GREENBAY a lot!!!
Now he will pretend he hasn't read in awhile... Some days I will mention something I read and he will say "I didn't see that?" I will just give him a look... He is like, was that a current post? I am like just zip it!!! Ya Dork...

Marguerite

Seriously, having my husband 'lurk' has really helped us communicate even better, regarding the kids (especially difficult child 3). But the big drawback - when he logged on as me, it would 'flag' the posts as read, which made me lose track. So now he logs on at work (where he mostly lurks from) as "Marg's Man" and although he doesn't post much, he is enjoying what contact he does have.

So, Totoro's husband - sign up! Keep my husband company!

Marg

SRL

Mr. Tot, in my many years of encouraging mothers of young difficult children, I haven't met many who need a weekend at the spa more than your wife. I recommend three days/nights stay with her best girlfriend at a spa in Colorado for maximum therapeutic benefits.

Failure to follow this treatment plan may be dangerous to her health.

Dr. SRL

Star*

call 911........call 911
Totoro

AKKDMSOKDGL:SD md,mlsdjfklad, anl;adkf;als93u40932
adfkasdglakn KDJFLKD+_@(KLDMFK@_)(#(*$* adlkjfn ad;gklj
and then I said (oops pushing secret button for private conversation) and 3049-1=-fkgaldknfa ;dASKLJD
{$)(u#riojdlkg
AWP{@_)"KLDG"
PDG"JS"""
and.........then she.......and he said (darn it pushing button again for coding conversation)kdfa;djf029ru10asdfas'dl;fasdkln
dkj alkdjflk akldj;
aklda;lkd
ad
lkdgf

(code on side of cereal box)

EVOL
RATS

HA HA - figure that one out!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ahhhhhh SLR - I AM TOTO's BEST FRIEND! (Mr. TOTO I will be requiring round trip air fare)

and....um Toto darling - isn't it ODD that I put the decoder on the cereal box- me thinks your post about honey buns was - well....it....

IT JUST FREAKED ME OUT THAT YOU WERE LOOKING AT A CEREAL BOX -

evol & sguh
rats

(ha let him figure THAT out)

Colorado?

Nonononononoooooo.

See, those flights that you normally take to Chicago? Send her on one with 2 spa tickets.

I'll take GOOD care of her. Trust me. I'm a Bears fan.