I have had enough, I have a stalker... in my own

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
husband has not been online "Lurking" since I posted this... this is too funny... I can't wait until he gets on the board to "catch up" with what I have been doing...

So husband... So far tickets to various places around the country... with spa stops...
Love Totoro!!! :smile: :flower:

XOXOXOXOXOXXXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

DammitJanet

Hey Star...shall we fight over who is her best friend? LOL. Maybe we can pack one of us in the others luggage and sneak in together.

(Darned if I know which one of us can carry the other though!)

Oh, that's OK. Janet, Star, it will take both of you to carry me. We'll just do it that way.

Now where am I going to find a suitcase the size of a circus tent...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think I saw the Lurker hunched over his computer... while I was cooking trying to type something funny... I think he signed up. The war is on...
Bring it on husband...

Mr. Totoro

Ok, here is the deal. I am a lurker and have been for long time. There I said it. It feels good to get it off my chest. I had to see what all the hub bub was about last year and now I check in to see what is the what. No harm in it right :wink: Plus I need to see if anyone is making moves on my lady! LOL.

Just to set the record straight on this spa business, Totoro has a bunch of credits waiting for her at the local spa courtesy of Grand Ma Totoro listening to my advice. All she needs to do is BOOK IT. If she wasn't so busy snowboarding or going for a gals day to drink coffee and shop away from the kids, she could go to the spa more often. I encourage her to get away from the Bizzaro world as much as possible. This of course is all in jest. She really doesn't get much chance to go and enjoy the gift certificats and good possibilities that come her way. As you all know, there is no need to make plans ahead of time, becuase we aren't going to be able to adhere to them anyway. I vow to get Totoro out and about more in 08 no matter how much she fights me. If she wants to go to CO or Chi that is fine by me, I got a couple of extra frequent flyer miles. Just as long as I still get to go play golf every year with the boys, fine by me.

Thanks for everybodies help. We really appreciate all the help we have gotten over the years. Especially with the school stuff and the first neuro evaluations. I am glad my wife has someone(s) to talk to about our complicated lives. I know she needs more than I can give sometimes, and she has found her place here.

So howdy to you all and go BEARS!(next year) Right BBK? Do I really have to cheer for the Pack just to irritate all the SeaHawk fans around our town?

Mr. Totoro

P.S. I have been petioning for a easy child tag in Totoro's sig for the last few weeks. She says that I am rowing down that great river in Egypt, DE NILE!! I think she might be right, but don't let her know that.

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: totoro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I saw the Lurker hunched over his computer... while I was cooking trying to type something funny... I think he signed up. The war is on...
Bring it on husband...

</div></div>

**Plops down on the couch, grabs the popcorn and settles in to watch**

(I really wanted to post something like that when this post first appeared. I wasn't sure where it was going or how the comment would be taken so I just kept my mouth shut till now! LOL)

F

flutterbee

T has spa gift certificates!

<span style='font-size: 20'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style="color: #993399">ROAD TRIP!!!!!!</span></span></span>

Raoul

Mes queridos, Totoro...

Raoul he remember the night we :censored2: and :censored2: and you were so happy. I wait forever to :censored2: again, meu amor para sempre.

Raoul

nvts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyntersgrace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T has spa gift certificates!

<span style='font-size: 20'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style="color: #993399">ROAD TRIP!!!!!!</span></span></span> </div></div>

I'm in!

Beth

Nvts, you pick up Heather in OH, then swing up to Chicago. I'll drive the rest of the way and have us in ID in no time.

Janet, Star, you'll be meeting us in OH?