I have officially freaked myself out

Steely

So seriously...........I don't know what to think here.........other than there is some sort of world beyond what we know and understand at a human conscious level.

This is not the first time this has happened to me........but this is the most concrete.........undeniable episode.

My difficult child saw this counselor for 3 years, and she was amazing. She and I got pretty close, and she cared a great deal for difficult child, and me - and vice a versa.

We had lost touch over the last couple of years but about a year ago she ran into my parents at a hospital, where we found out she was sick - but she did not divulge any sort of details, etc.

So 2 weeks ago, I could not get her off of my mind. I mean, it was so intense that I left a voice mail at her office just letting her know I cared about her and missed her.

Then difficult child was moved to the psychiatric unit in Idaho, and while I was there I could not stop thinking about her. I kept telling my mom that I felt like Anita had died, and I was really upset about it.

Tonight I found out that she died, on 10/22 - the same night that I sat talking to my mom about how sure I was that Anita had died, and I did not know what to do.

Not only am I intensely sad that she died, and that I missed the memorial - but I am intensely freaked out by myself.

This same thing happened with my grandmother a year ago - I dreamed she died, the exact way she died, and the next day it happened.

And the same thing with my sister. I knew she was dead - even though it took them 2 weeks to find her body. I told everyone, but they did not believe me.

What does this mean? And what do I do with it? It scares me.

And............prayers to Anita, her family, and friends. She was young - too young to die. She left behind 2 children in their early twenties and a husband.

Andy

These things are freaky - I have experienced some weird things and choose to refuse to accept it because it scared me so much. It is hard to not believe in something that happened so strongly.

When I was a teenager, I was on my part of a paper route. Toward the end of the route, I saw a ghostly blue car go straight into the woods instead of following the road to the curve to the left. I freaked big time. I felt it had to do with my younger sister R who had a shorter route with more papers than I. I sped toward home trying to think what else it could be. My thoughts/feelings always went back to R. When I came to the main road to cross to our road, I saw a car sitting in another road. When the driver saw me, he took off. R was hiding in the woods. This car had followed her from her route! They were waiting for her to come out of the woods.

I refused to let her do her route alone after that. She refused to tell mom and dad about it. After a few weeks, no sign of the car so we again split the route. Once again, at the end of my route, I see the same ghostly blue car. This time it follows the road and out of sight to the left following the road. I totally freaked again. I knew it was R again. It had to be. I don't think I ever rode bike as fast as that before or since. I got home and found out that this same car had followed R again. This time I made her tell mom and dad and the police were called.

Never had another issue but it scared me so much. I don't like having that ESP ability. It is beyond spooky as you know. I have purposely "blocked" these types of experiences because I can not handle them.

I do have some connection with my twin sister. When playing cards, I can tell if playing a certain card would be advantageous or not based on what I "feel" she has in her hand. I have felt twice (she had pretended to call me) when she needed to be picked up early (no cell phones in those days). She can not do this so says, "How can I read something (my mind) that is not there?" Very funny Sis!

I don't know what to think for you. Everyone is so different and I have chosen to block this so have no advise for you. Just understanding!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If you ever figure out what to "do" with it, let me know. Cuz I've done it my whole life.

And I stopped dwelling on it years ago. Nothing I could do about it anyway. Just yet another part of who I am. Mine mostly involves family directly. I can only recall a couple of times of it not playing out.....yet I also did things to directly attempt to keep what I saw from playing out.

Mine can come seconds in advance, day, months, and even years. I've learned to be both patient and watchful. Because it weirds people out I keep my mouth shut until I know the time has come to say/do something.

It took me a long time to decide it's a gift. From whom, I can't exactly say. But it's helped my family and others too many times to count.

I'm not psychic. I'm not special. I'd rather not have it at all. But I do with it what I feel I should because I do have it.

I know there is life beyond what we perceive here. There is much more to the world, and our Universe, than we can begin to imagine.

I've done it as long as I can remember. Yet each time it happens I'm still in awe of it. And it took many years before I stopped doubting myself and being afraid of it.

And now that I've probably weirded everyone out..........

(((hugs))) Just wanted to let you know you're not the only one. Sorry you didn't figure out the message in time say good-bye to your friend. Saying prayers for her family.

KTMom91

About 15 years ago, I was working in a small town about 45 minutes south, and if any of you know the Central Valley, you know the tule fog that is so thick you can barely see your hand in front of your face. Usually I drove to work on country roads, less traffic, but on foggy days I would take the freeway. As I headed to the onramp, thousands of tiny white lights were sparkling in front of me, blocking my way to the freeway. I continued down the country roads, very carefully.

I got to work, started my morning routine, and around the corner come several of my manager friends to check on me. There were three horrendous pile-ups in a two mile stretch on the freeway, and I would have been right in the middle of it had I not been stopped from taking the freeway.

Another time, again driving on country roads to a different job, those lights sparkled again, so I slowed way down. Out of the fog runs a man, waving his hat, so I pull over in the vineyard. There was an accident with a woman trapped in her car, and I would have plowed right into her if not for the lights.

I believe those sparkling lights are my guardian angels.