I hurt.

trinityroyal

{{{HUGS}}} BBK. Sorry you had such a very rotten day.

I agree with Terry and Beth's suggestion about the boils. It could very well be candida, and one of the Monistat or other yeast infection creams will help. If you can get some Polysporin Triple (not sure if it's available in the U.S. but it's an antibacterial ointment used to treat rashes, burns and cuts), then that should help too.

The foot thingy DOES sound like a plantar wart. When I had one, my doctor was able to freeze it off. Didn't hurt at all. I'm not sure what he used to freeze it, but when you see your doctor you might mention that as a possibility.

As for the bursitis and backache, warm wet towels wrapped around whatever hurts will work wonders.

What a sweetie Tink was to look after you that way. Give her a big hug from board Auntie Trinity.

Hope you're feeling better.

trinityroyal

BBK, you sneaked in just as I was responding.
Glad you have answers and treatments for the boils, corn, etc. Hope the Imitrex is working for the migraines.

More hugs and prayers that you feel better, and get the SSI mess sorted.
Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad you're in a better state of mind today. :)

Speaking of smoke detectors.........I don't know why i have them. husband removed the batteries from the one in the kitchen ages ago cuz everytime I cooked it went off. Dunno why, extra sensative or something, because I didn't have to burn food to do it.

Sounds like you're getting it under control. Hope you start feeling better physically soon. And Tink, what a mother hen. Such a sweetie. :D

TerryJ2

BBK, so glad you're doing better. Sometimes you work up to a day like that and you just have to explode, and then everything is fine afterward. I think we've all been there done that!!!
Tink sounded like an angel. So sweet.
Sorry about the bed. Ugh.

P.S. I disconnected the smoke alarm in the kitchen. With the way I cook, there's no point. :)

nvts

Kitty! I'm so glad you're feeling better today! I know what it's like to sleep with a 6 year old. Ugh! Their knees just curve into your lower back and you wake up looking like Igore in "Young Frankenstein"!

Thank goodness you've gotten some answers on the 7 Plagues of Egypt that were floating around the Chicago Burbs! That's always good news!

Keep the chin up! We're here for you!

Beth

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
OK who is Matt and what does he do to your butt? LOL

I prefer to dream of Josh Holloway, and when I wake up everything is warm, <<<blush>>>

F

flutterbee

*gasp* To your corner, AOG! *giggles*

I'm glad today was a better day, BBK. Sending ((((hugs)))).

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad you saw your doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

I have a question for all those who disconnected the smoke alarms:

How does the family know dinner is done if you have no smoke alarm to call them to the table???

Back to my corner. Wanna play Star??? (I moved my corner next to yours cause I was bored.)

KTMom91

Glad things are looking up for you, Kitty!

You can disconnect the smoke alarm by standing on a chair? I usually just beat the cr@p out of the thing with a towel till it stops making that awful noise. The last time I stood on a chair, I fell and broke my leg. I'm not allowed to climb on furniture anymore.

Abbey

Spork Queen
The last time I stood on a chair, I fell and broke my leg. I'm not allowed to climb on furniture anymore.
:rofl::rofl:

I thought *I* was the only one with special privelages of not climbing on anything higher than about 6 inches. For Pete's sake, I was on a wimply 5 foot ladder about half way up, lost my balance, and ended up shattering my left foot. (22 bones, mind you)

I wanted to come up with some really great story about how it happened, like I was skiing in the Alps and did this triple off a cliff...no, I just fell two feet like a total dolt.

Moral of the story: Don't try to JUMP down when you lose your balance on a ladder. Just go with the flow.

Abbey

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I randomly fall when walking, don't need a height to fall from, just my jello legs that give out at the strangest times!

Andy

Susiestar - Is that why the dinner bell companies went out of business? I love it! :)

Amaze of Grace - How long has your random falling occured? Ever get it checked out? Any other muscle decreasings? Dropping things?

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sorry I was gone while you were feeling so poorly. Hope things can continue to look up. (I have a special place in mind for those folks that play the SSI crapola but I would have to go to the corner if I said where I thought they should go for making youjump through those hoops.)

beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well I have been internetless for a few also... dumb family drama, I am in Idaho! Anywhoo, I am not so happy you need to see the doctor's, but I am very happy that you are getting some answers. I hope the Imitrex keeps you head feeling better.

Even though you should NOT be dreaming about Matt! If he helps you feel better and helps keep you butt pain free, dream away.

Bless that little Tink! The things they do.