I just bought a product for weight loss called Sensa

DammitJanet

It is supposedly some sort of magic stuff that you shake on your food and it helps you lose weight. We shall see. I bought it online with a free 30 day trial to see what I think. I am starting tomorrow because I really need to go out and buy some normal food to eat during the day. I dont have food that I make for breakfast or lunch really. I am gonna get some stuff like tuna salad and fruit cups. It says to eat as you normally would but just sprinkle this stuff on your normal food.

If you are a little overweight or even a lot overweight like me...look it up online like I did. Sensa. If it works at all I am going to attempt to stay on it for awhile. There are people on the support website which is like this one that have a lot of weight like I do who are losing over 100 pounds.

DammitJanet

It is expensive but I am going to really try it and if I lose anything at all I am going to figure that money is well spent. Seriously, while 45 a month is a bit high, if I can lose weight it will be worth it. I am in the category they call sedentary so its going to be harder for me. If I can lose anything close to what they say, I will be thrilled. Tony is griping at me about it too. Saying stuff about how I cant do it, I will never do it...blah blah blah. No one believes in me. I am going to try so hard and if this doesnt work Im just giving up.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
It is expensive but I am going to really try it and if I lose anything at all I am going to figure that money is well spent. Seriously, while 45 a month is a bit high, if I can lose weight it will be worth it. I am in the category they call sedentary so its going to be harder for me. If I can lose anything close to what they say, I will be thrilled. Tony is griping at me about it too. Saying stuff about how I cant do it, I will never do it...blah blah blah. No one believes in me. I am going to try so hard and if this doesnt work Im just giving up.

I believe in you!

shellyd67

Hmmmm ... I will have to investigate ... Janet, you and I are FB friends so you know I am also on the plump side ... LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I was wondering about it. I actually have seen the ads. But isn't it you're supposed to be testing it for them.......or was that another one?

If I'd get off the pop, hard to do as I suddenly have chronic dry mouth and the syrup helps with it, I'd lose a ton just on that alone.

I love tuna salad and fruit cups. lol But I get tired of lunch foods really quickly. So I shoot for brunch........that way I can have breakfast foods when I don't have leftovers to eat.

I'm not trying to alter eating much at all until after the holidays...........with the cooking and baking we'll be doing, I'd just be shooting myself in the foot. And I'm a firm believer in letting yourself enjoy the holidays.

DammitJanet

Yeah I am probably shooting myself in the foot attempting this at this time of year but I have never been one for looking at dates when I do something. That actually didnt occur to me. Sigh.

Im gonna really give this a shot. I opened the pack tonight and sprinkled for the first time. Im still alive...lmao. Tony is being a complete toad about this whole thing. I made a new pork chop meal and he all but accused me of poisoning him. Asked me if it "was that diet sensa junk(didnt use that word)" I actually used one of those packets they have at the store that has several different spices on one card and you just have to add the meat and maybe potatoes or whatever. For this I needed pork chops and apples. It was quite good but he complained that it was too spicy. Him..king of Tabasco sauce. I hate spicy so this wasnt spicy I assure you. Just had to complain.