I just noticed...

Abbey

Spork Queen
...the little dot that comes after your avatar/name once you have posted. One is green, I think your's (the poster), the others are blue. It's that a reminder of who you are? Ohhh...I'm the GREEN one.:tongue: Yeah, yeah...now I remember who I am.

Seriously. Ok. I know I cannot put off the seriously thingy anymore, but one last shot. (ha! you fell for that) It's amazing the things that go by you on a daily/hourly basis that you don't notice, this being a simple one.

I used to tell family/friends who visited Vegas to ALWAYS LOOK UP. You have no idea the beautiful paintings, tile works, chandeliers, etc., that are on the ceilings. Yes, they are all fake but still pretty.

Now I'm going to look at this post and see if I have a green dot just to make sure it's me posting this.

(yeppers...green dot)

Abbey

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
The green dots are those people that are online. Some people log in as don't show me to others so they look like they are offline always but green dots mean you are online usually.

beth

Andy

That is so cool. And just in case anyone is keeping track, I always appear on-line. It can take up to 1/2 hour or more to get my machine up and running so I just keep it on 24/7. So, I may be "on-line" but not necessarily present at the moment.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Aw, geez TM. And I thought I figured it out. I just never log out.

Red? I'd think that a bad day coming along. ;)

Abbey

F

flutterbee

Green means you're here, blue means you're not and red means you're invisible. I knew all that practice for my super secret hero power of invisibility would come in handy.

Star*

call 911........call 911
color blind you know. - I want that stealth mode Heather is talking about.

NICE........:invisible:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Actually mine is like Skittles.... all colors of the Rainbow.
Or maybe that is my new medication?

Andy

:invisible::invisible::invisible: I'm invisible! How did that happen?

Ummmmm can I make that work in real life? I am coming to the conclusion that I think I don't want to be noticed or have an active life anymore. When I was young and foolish, I wanted everyone to know how much I could do and handle. Now I wish they didn't know they could trust me with important things.

I want to be like my parents - no involvement with anything outside the home - just stay home and not get involved with anything. Well, Mom is deciding that is too boring so she does get out to a knitting machine class.

I am shutting down my activities.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joDjwtjIQS8"]YouTube - old commercials rock em sock em robots[/ame]

Go to your corners... ladies!!!

I love it~
"Boy this is the greatest!"
"You bet!"

Let's get ready to RUMBLE.....

Last edited:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ummm...I actually had those as a kid. Guess that shows my age. They were awesome!!

I should keep one of those at my station and press it when I get a narly customer. Hey...I like that idea.

(Actually, Toto, Star and I are having this fabulous party in the corner.)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
As a child - I could NOT have Rockm Sockm Robots - my Mom said they were too violent. (Later I would go on to box in a real ring, coached by my golden Gloves father, and did very well) - that's irony for ya Ma....oh she was so upset.

Might be the only classical ballerina that also boxed. lol......that's a picture.

TAUNT - is that like to Aunt - you know like To Sir with Love - but not?

:tongue:

pithy, pithy, pithy, pithy, pithy......tongue in cheek

F

flutterbee

See, Abbey, I'm nicer than Star. :tongue: I didn't point out the umm...error.

I'm a good girl.