I just pd $57.95 for 2 Imitrex

TerryJ2

That is outrageous!

The ins. company won't pay until the end of the mo. You only get 6-9 pills per mo. That means you can only get 1 really long migraine or 2 really short ones!

My dr agreed to up the dose so I could cut them in half and thus extend the scrip. I found an interesting bb about this topic and everyone else is doing the same thing. Supposedly the generic comes out next yr.

>. Originally covered by UK Patent GB2162522, extended by supplementary protection certificate SPC/GB93/071, protection in the UK (as well as the rest of Europe), expired on 16 May 2006. Through patent litigation, Glaxo was able to extend their US patent considerably beyond this date. However, as the result of a lawsuit by the maker of a generic version of the injectable version of Imitrex, a settlement should allow this generic to come to the market in the US in August of 2008.

Stella Johnson

Do you have a Costco near you? If so, get a membership. Every rx my daughter and I are on is less there than anywhere else. Some are as much as 75% less.

Steph