I knew it was too good

Wiped Out

Staff member
to last. easy child decided to quit track after only a week. According to husband she didn't like the way they had to do things-she sure is a stubborn girl. I am really down about this because I was hoping this would be a really good thing for her-the exercise would be good and the friendships would have helped as well. Sigh...

M

ML

I feel your pain. We keep taking these kids to the waters and hoping they'll drink~!

Hugs of understanding and support,

ML

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, darn. Although track can be grueling. lol Or at least I thought so. And I was too darn short to make it over the hurdles. ;)

You could try something else she's interested in. Of course I'm not sure how many you've already tried.

Hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Bummer.

Don't give up. She's bound to find something she likes and will stick with some day.

Right now we're about to give vocal lessons a try for difficult child 2, piano lessons for easy child, and golf lessons for difficult child 1. Our city offers very reasonable classes that are short-term. So this is a good, affordable opportunity for them to try something new that they've wanted to try. If they end up not liking it, then at least we can say we gave it a shot. The only thing that worries me is having to buy a piano if easy child decides to run with this!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well then NOW would be the time to sign her up for EVERYTHING and with Spring here now? Tons of free classes should be given in the Summer for things like art, ceramics, drama - but you'd have to check with your parks and recreation system NOW to sign up.

I couldn't get Dude to THROW a baseball but he got interested in Stomp. Go figure.....