I know I have asked before..the show Mental

DammitJanet

I swear this show is getting better and better. I think it does portray mental illness in a really "real" way and while, of course, they do things in the one hour made for TV drama series way, I think it is amazing.

Last night the show was about a man who was brought in by his wife because he had really bad Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and tourette's syndrome. She wanted him to have this surgery that was basically experimental but the psychiatric doctor's who had been treating him outpatient 6 months before were aghast at how far he had slipped backwards and wanted to get him back on medications and therapy before doing the surgery.

It turned out his wife was driving the poor man crazy because she had become extremely hypersexual and was having sex with him multiple times a day plus going out and having sex with multiple other men. Turns out SHE had a tumor that needed to be removed!!!

Once her tumor was removed and the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) man was back on his medications and in therapy, all was well.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Try as I might I keep missing the darn show. I caught it last time in about the last 5 minutes. grrr Travis is supposed to show me a site where I can watch it online since I so rarely sit in front of the tv. lol What teeny bit I saw looked good though. :)

JJJ

We don't have tv right now. Maybe I can get my mom to record it for me. It sounds like something I would like.

DammitJanet

I think you might. It isnt for kids I dont think. It does come on at 9 which is Primetime not kid time. Maybe older teens. It does have some sexual overtones on some shows.

susiestar

Roll With It
You can watch it online at either www.hulu.com .

They have shows available after they air on tv for several weeks. Right now the last three episodes are available.

It is work watching on the smaller computer screen, in my opinion.