I know I have lost my mind but Im putting Kenzie in baby pageants!

DammitJanet

I need something to do once I feel better and I really enjoyed that stuff and she is awful cute. Im not doing the high glitz pageants like toddlers and tiara's but the natural ones. She is way too young for all that stuff. In fact for one of the pageants that comes up near the end of Aug, she has to wear a tee shirt and jean bottoms that we can fancy up because it is at a county fair. They really neat thing is we can get sponsors for her for a dollar a piece and if we get so many we dont have to pay the entry fee. And if you get 200 or more, you get a quilt with her name, a crown and a trophy monogrammed on it. Isnt that cute?

I have found a beautiful dress for her to wear to her natural pageants where she is supposed to wear Sunday Best or a dress you would have a picture made in and its only $18.

LittleDudesMom

I think it's a marvelous idea Janet :likeit: Not only will it give you something to look forward to, but it might begin a new turn in your relationship with Kenzie....

Sharon

Imagine how much fun it will be for Keyanna as well! Maybe she can give her old outfits to her sister. Who am I kidding, Lindsey would never allow that, but I think it's a great idea.

DammitJanet

Thats what I am thinking Sharon. It will bring us closer. I have no idea if she will want to do this past baby and toddlerhood and if she doesnt, who cares. We can just have fun while she is little enough to carry her on and let her grin and wave at the judges.

DammitJanet

Her first pageant I have to do the dressy dress and a storybook character. I think I am gonna make her little red riding hood. That should be fairly easy. Read skirt, red shirt, little white apron, bloomers and a red cape I will make from some red material unless I can find a little red rain coat in her size. Oh and a small basket for her to carry. If she will carry a basket...lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I want to see pics when she's all dressed up!! Oh my, that will be adorable! Not a bad halloween costume either. lol

DammitJanet

I have to have Billy take her professional pics for them to judge. He bought himself a really nice expensive camera several months ago with the different lenses because he is very interested in photography. All we have to do is put a blank background behind her and he can make her seem like she is anywhere with photoshop.