I know I have no right to ask esp. for this but I NEED some board magic!...

Rabbit

I know I have no right to ask esp. for this but I NEED some board magic!...
Our cat Bob is very sick and most likely has FIP ,Feline Infectious Peritonitis.
It is fatal. difficult child 3 is now in as termed by her therapist major depression. Myself
and my other 2 difficult children are not handling it much better. ! I am trying to get Bob into a study using an experimental drug from University of Tennessee. I do not live in Tennessee.
25 cats from across the country outside of Tennessee will be picked to be in the study and get the drug. Its Bob's only chance! The head vet at Tennessee has not returned my vet's calls. I need the board magic to help thanks Rabbit

susiestar

Roll With It
I am saying prayers. Right before I got married my cat Squish brought home another cat. He was an orange tabby, the sweetest most loving cat I have ever known. He had the oddest meow, it was a squeak. So we named him Squeaker. Squeaker had FIp and went blind shortly after he came to live with us. He eventually died from the FIP. He gave it to my Squish and she died a few weeks later. I had to put her to sleep because she swelled up and was in terrible pain. It was horrible.

I do not want to see any other cats die from this terrible disease. I pray your cat gets into the study and is healed. I then hope the drug is released to the public and no other cats die from FIP.

Many hugs to the whole family, and a gentle head scratch to Bob. Also some home made chicken broth to help strengthen Bob!

Star*

call 911........call 911
BOB -

You Mom and family are so worried about you. See on one hand they love you so much without you? They are going to be lost if you aren't there in the day to day happenings of the family life. On the other love being what it is - no one wants to see you hurt ever and family would never want you to hang around to suffer. They know what you have, and darlin' if you need to go to ease your pain we understand. Just know you have so many people praying for you and your family and we'll hug them for you when you no longer can - thats what friends do. Take it easy dear one.

Much love and peace for your soul. You sound like you had a very wonderful life to be remembered by a greatful family for your presence in it. That says a lot about who you were.

Auntie Star

susiestar

Roll With It
Rabbit, I want to ask you to do something.

Please NEVER again say that you have no right to ask for our prayers and board magic. You are our friend. We love you and care about you - and you WHOLE family. Family is those who love you. Furbabies are in that group.

You will always have our support if it is possible. Our love, prayers and board magic are yours for the asking, Please keep how much we love and value you in the front of your mind.

Hugs and love to you and Bob and all the rest. Prayers too!

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Rabbit

Saying a prayer for your furbaby. He must be one special lil guy for you to be willing to try so hard for him. I hope he can get in to the study. But if he can't I hope he passes with as little pain as utterly possible. It is obviously he is MUCH loved and adored by his family.

Sending many warm gentle (((((hugs))))). And what Susie said! You always have our support Rabbit.

Rabbit

Thanks so much for your love, support, and prayers. It means so much! Thank u. And Bob thanks u too. I am no good at
waiting. Right now I am just waiting for University of Tennessee to call back my vet. Thanks so much again!