I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was funny.

aeroeng

Mom of Three
easy child has ADHD and has always fiddled with a thin strip of paper. He cuts them out off of a standard sheet of paper about ½ inch think. Then makes teeny tiny zig zag folds. He holds it in the middle and flips it back and forth. He is in 9th grade and has done this from pre-K.

Yesterday in English class he was quietly fiddling with it. Flipping it back and forth as normal. He coughed, breathed in quickly, and the strip of fiddle paper went strait down his throat. He chocked, gagged and pulled it back out. Causing a mild disturbance in class.

On the other side, difficult child has not exploded for over a week. Which is good and shows improvement. However, he is being rude, thankless and treating me poorly. At least I made it through another day.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
If it's your 13yo difficult child who's giving you :censored2: , you can likely chalk the rude behavior up to hormones! :p That really started revving up in my difficult child 1 around that time.

TerryJ2

OMG!!! That sounds like a sight gag on some TV show! (Maybe he should breathe through his nose?) :)

So sorry he is still being rude, but at least he isn't exploding. One thing at a time.