I know it's Saturday but.....

LittleDudesMom

I thought I would see how all of you trying to make the healthy choice in eating and exercise were able to accomplish or splurge on yesterday.

I did pretty well. Normal breakfast, apple for lunch. A burger with 2% cheese, some baked beans, freash sliced tomato, and some regular, greasy, good chips!!!!!! All in all, not too bad I don't think. I also went to the gym yesterday morning.

How did you do?

Sharon

KateM

My brother and sister-in-law always host the Fourth and they are healthy eaters. They had a good selection of healthy salads. I brought a black bean burgers, BBQ beans and whole wheat buns, so dinner was great!

Then the desserts came out! I love sweets! But having made my commitment here and at WW and letting my family know of my goal,I was able to just have a bite of a blueberry dessert. I am so glad I have to be accountable -- because, if not, I would have sampled all 8 rich desserts! Knowing I have to weigh in really does help keep me on track!

I do have to bump up the exercise. This week, I went biking twice and worked out on the elliptical twice, so not too bad.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I did great on the fourth. The 5th and 6th not so great at all! Brats yesterday for supper and they tasted so good. I did make a healthy ww pizza pasta salad. Just shouldn't have had the popcorn last night too!

Brunch at a friends today-delicious just not healthy.

And....at ww on Sat morning I was up 2.4 pounds. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck.